Any active servers out there?

Snake@War

Hope you weren't needing a quick response on this... that doesn't often happen these days... <_<

There's the TEK / Alpha Squad server... that's always up... apart from that, check xFire or GameRanger and hope for the best... :thumbsup:

Actually, the quickest way to get some action might be to throw up a server on GameRanger... otherwise, you can be in for long wait. :(

- Gache

Edited by Gache

• 3 years later...

The GR Forever server will return! After our provider Primary Target just closed shop and ran with our money, I'm looking for new providers right now. Might be a while, though, as I don't want to experience the same kind of rip-off again.

We had the Xfire client running and (logged into Xfire) on the server 24/7 to broadcast the server on Xfire at all times. While some people seem to fear Xfire is "spyware" my experience with it so far is just fine and without issues.

How do you host a server on xfire. I have tried in the past,but it never makes on to the server list. I would play this every day if I can either host a server all the time, or find a core group of people to play with. I have a kick ass pc that can as a server client.