Dannik is ill.

Rocky

I am planning to go see him the beginning of November.

I just got back from several days in Canada. It was a very good trip. As I said I would, I went to see Dannik and spent several hours with him. He has not lost his sense of humor even in spite of his ordeal. He has put on a bit of weight so I guess the hospital food :x agrees with him?

He is mobile; therefore, we were able to go out and enjoy the unseasonably warm weather. We joked about running away from the hospital. He is so tired of being there. Here's to hoping his rehab goes smoothly and he is home in no time!

I gave him all your well wishes and told him we were "im"patiently awaiting his return as his work is piling up here. :rofl:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's mobile?

u mean he could have actually been helping find stuff in the internet? :blink:

u mean I don't have to be self-sufficient anymore? :blink:

well I'll be. <_<

alright Dannik, I had a feeling you were starting to enjoy those Jellos and stone-soup in the hospital cafeteria :nono:

I might have to start sending the male-nurses now. :pirate:

I might have to start sending the male-nurses now. :pirate:

You might want to as he was flirting with a cute young female student nurse yesterday. Although I might want to be more sympathetic after seeing his wing mates. For a while there I thought they had him on the wrong floor as everyone else is old... Older than WK even!

• 3 weeks later...

Breaking news.... Dannik is OUT of the hospital! :clapping:

More details to follow. :D

I wasn't sure at the time, but I've gotten it confirmed. Being out of the hospital does not mean he is at home. He is getting rehab therapy. It sounds like are keeping him challenged. :yes:

Breaking news.... Dannik is OUT of the hospital! :clapping:

More details to follow. :D

I wasn't sure at the time, but I've gotten it confirmed. Being out of the hospital does not mean he is at home. He is getting rehab therapy. It sounds like are keeping him challenged. :yes:

rehab, that means he now have access to a much younger staff :devil: .... that could also be a younger male staff <_<

• 3 weeks later...