Looking for Coop Players to play the Campaign...

Zoog

I have a copy of GRAW2 since yesterday and I like it pretty well. I read that you can play the whole campaign in Coop mode and I'm really interested in playing some pieces of the campaign or the whole campaign in Coop mode. I learned my lesson with [GR], I didn't even know you could go online :wall:

Anyway, are there people interested in playing the campaign or pieces of the campaign together? If more people are interested we maybe could do something like playing one or two missions every week at the same day/time? I'm from the Netherlands in the GMT+1 Timezone and use TeamSpeak for voice communication (I speak English and Dutch).

It would be nice if we could get some serious people together, play the game, learn from each other, and above all: have some fun!

I'd be interested, just got the game myself a couple of days ago.

Great :)

I'm in Texas but pretty flexible timewise.

Ok, if I'm correct that would be a GMT+7 timezone?

If you decide on a specific day of the week, and a regular time, I might be interested

Great, I think that would be the best way to go too. What timezone are you in Rocky? Is Scotland GMT+0?

It's a maximum of 4 players coop if I'm right? So if we can find someone else we could have a 4 man team to play on a regular basis.

One other thing: how heavy is it to host a 4 man coop server? I got a DSL connection (200kb/s download, 50kb/s upload MAX) which can host a RvS server (6 man) but don't know how heavy GRAW2 is. My PC should be able to handle it (AMD DualCore 2.2Ghz I think with 2GB memory). Don't know if anyone else has a better solution or a better connection to an internet backbone? I might be willing to rent a server, just need to check what the prices are at the hosting company where I rent a RvS server.

As far as a day in the week, I'm available pretty much every evening, so it could be weekends or a working day. Only problem is the big difference with the Texas timezone because when I would play in the evening Bonehead needs to play during the day.

Let me know what options you would prefer so we can see if it's possible to accomodate everyone's wishes :)

Hi there guys/gals,

We at =LB= are about to sert up a multiplayer Coop server, check it out in a couple of days, unfortunitly it will only hold 4 players at a time. We also have 2 TDM servers with the new maps from the 1.06 patch up and running. We are a "NO GL" server, and have a couple of rulse like, no nades in spawn, no bad language, no glitching, etc.. if you follow the rules you will have a good time, our servers are full most of the time, so you won't be alone, admin patrol the server, to insure a fair and uninterupted game play for everyone.

Thanks, hope to see you on soon.

=LB=Migs-SSG [CO] - GRAW 2 Division

So what day would be best for you guys to play? I don't have a real preference, although mid-week will work best for me because in weekends my plans are always insecure. Doesn't mean I can't play on weekends, but with a reoccuring day mid-week I'm pretty confident I can show up everytime.

Let me know what you all prefer :)

So what day would be best for you guys to play? I don't have a real preference, although mid-week will work best for me because in weekends my plans are always insecure. Doesn't mean I can't play on weekends, but with a reoccuring day mid-week I'm pretty confident I can show up everytime.

Let me know what you all prefer :)

there is hamachi channel for coop, login: graw2-coop pass: coop

join if interested in coop. comms via teamspeak.

What I am looking for is more a group of people to play the complete campaign chronologically with on a reoccurring day in the week. Like every Tuesday evening we play the next mission or the next two missions of the campaign (depends on how long the missions take etc). This way you can play the complete game with the same people over a longer period of time. Just to have some fun, get to know each other and each other's playing style so you can work cooperatively. That's what I had in mind :)

Sounds like THIS would be worth it to re-load the game.

Have always liked Co-Op over regular stuff anyway.

If you don't mind that I have invited myself in........... :rolleyes:

Tennessee,USA CST here. Flexible hours.

Plays well with others. Housebroken. All my shots are up to date . :D

Sounds like THIS would be worth it to re-load the game.

Have always liked Co-Op over regular stuff anyway.

If you don't mind that I have invited myself in........... :rolleyes:

Tennessee,USA CST here. Flexible hours.

Plays well with others. Housebroken. All my shots are up to date . :D

Nice :) The more, the better!

Rocky and Bonehead, are you still in?

My Mic also died on me but it won't be a problem to get a new one. I hope it's just not a problem with my new x-fi sound card....

I've set up a special part on my RvS forum so we can get together and privately decide when, where to play, what password to use on the server, TS ip's etc. If you register I can put you into the GRAW2 group so you have access. Or if you don't like that it's on a different forum maybe Rocky could set something up like that? I think it would come in handy for communication, especially if we're planning on eventually playing the complete game stretched over a long period of time :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are running the game in Coop Mode and have new map installed (cool gaming with the new maps) you can join in and down load the new maps and stuff Via our website and forums @ Www.GamingNi.Com everyone is welcome, we also use TeamSpeak and you can again, download this Via our site, with connection info.

We are running the game in Coop Mode and have new map installed (cool gaming with the new maps) you can join in and down load the new maps and stuff Via our website and forums @ Www.GamingNi.Com everyone is welcome, we also use TeamSpeak and you can again, download this Via our site, with connection info.

Hello,

Would be interested in joining you online for Coop Campaign. I have teamspeak as well, but for some reason with my headphones and XPS 720, nobody can hear me when I speak into the Mic. When do all of you usually play online? In addition, I hope you are all running Brettzies fantastic Weapons Pack 1.47 mod!

Look forward to hearing back and joining in a future mission.

Eric

I have a copy of GRAW2 since yesterday and I like it pretty well. I read that you can play the whole campaign in Coop mode and I'm really interested in playing some pieces of the campaign or the whole campaign in Coop mode. I learned my lesson with [GR], I didn't even know you could go online :wall:

Anyway, are there people interested in playing the campaign or pieces of the campaign together? If more people are interested we maybe could do something like playing one or two missions every week at the same day/time? I'm from the Netherlands in the GMT+1 Timezone and use TeamSpeak for voice communication (I speak English and Dutch).

It would be nice if we could get some serious people together, play the game, learn from each other, and above all: have some fun!

Do you have a schedule posted anywhere online for when you guys will be playing coop campaign?

Hey I'll do it! I love coop stuff. But the best time for me is on the weekend... :( idk... Let me know whats best for you guys. Oh and by the way... Do any of you have teamspeak? it would really help on this coop stuff.

Weekends might work for me. I'm in San Francisco. I don't know how to run a dedicated server on my XPS 720, but I could just create my online Onlline Coop Server. I also have Teamspeak, but have been experiencing technical difficulties, so I can only hear, but not speak and be heard.

Eric

Hey I'll do it! I love coop stuff. But the best time for me is on the weekend... :( idk... Let me know whats best for you guys. Oh and by the way... Do any of you have teamspeak? it would really help on this coop stuff.

Weekends might work for me. I'm in San Francisco. I don't know how to run a dedicated server on my XPS 720, but I could just create my online Onlline Coop Server. I also have Teamspeak, but have been experiencing technical difficulties, so I can only hear, but not speak and be heard.

Eric

Ok .. so if you other guys dont mind... could we do it on the weekend? And does anyone els have teamspeak?

• 1 year later...