Smerch

Hammer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! :thumbsup:

Sand can easily be replaced with white or visa versa, no? Of course I'm thinking white for my purposes - BTW I am definitely red-green color blind having failed several tests online.....and cause the Army told me so once upon a time..

thanks for making this one available for GR Hammer...

mig :ph34r:

I like it! :thumbsup:

Sand can easily be replaced with white or visa versa, no? Of course I'm thinking white for my purposes - BTW I am definitely red-green color blind having failed several tests online.....and cause the Army told me so once upon a time..

thanks for making this one available for GR Hammer...

mig :ph34r:

Doh :wall: I forgot that bit , Yes white should work well i will do a re-colour and post the results later ;)

@ WD have a good weekend m8 :drunk:

Thanks.

Hah, so there are some listening to what I say.

On Sunday on these forums you will find out why my weekender this weekend is so important. That is, the more observant of you will find out why. And there will be alcohol [abuse] again. Never undersetimate my capabilities to party hard - in my last week at my job before I left, I threw three leaving parties. Why three? Because when I party, I party hard.

Helluva firework display, Mig - the three of 'em all firing in sequence - serious business. And the moving shots - like monitor lizards or iguanas?

Thanks again for bringing this to [GR], Hammer!! (And party hard, WD...)

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule

Well this will be the last mock up pic, im going to try and finish the model over the weekend. Then i will start adding the detail to the camo texture next week :thumbsup:

start5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking really good. I only have one complaint, but it's a somewhat important one.

This is the GR engine, bake some lighting in! Set your viewport to Flat mode and take a look -- you'll notice pretty much everything blends in together, you're almost completely lacking lighting information in your texture.

What you've got right now, with vertex shading (which the engine will have too) will look okay, but if you want to sell realism you need to paint some lighting in to make things pop.

Looking really good. I only have one complaint, but it's a somewhat important one.

This is the GR engine, bake some lighting in! Set your viewport to Flat mode and take a look -- you'll notice pretty much everything blends in together, you're almost completely lacking lighting information in your texture.

What you've got right now, with vertex shading (which the engine will have too) will look okay, but if you want to sell realism you need to paint some lighting in to make things pop.

Thank for the info :thumbsup: the SS of the textures were only WIP just for Mig to get an idea from. They were just the base textures i have added a light and aused look layer since, just got a bit bogged down with Flue at the moment and im off on hols next week :yes: so there have been no updated SS :o

• 5 weeks later...

:D Well it been longer than expected but here she is in here field coat :thumbsup:

Smerch%20in%20transita.jpg

Smerch%20in%20transit02a.jpg

Smerch%20in%20transit03a.jpg

She should be mobile by the end of today, if we have no problems on export :rolleyes: If all goes well i will start trying to work out the helper points for the static firing version tomorrow :blink:

Sorry for the poor pics i will try to update them to better ones later