Graw II Log In with Game Spy

Graw II will be using Game Spy Log in as per Graw I.

As an existing user in Graw I using the same details to log in will be accepted.

A new user with no account at game spy will need to create an account to log into game.

The existing user who has forgotten or has multipull game spy accounts may have a problem with Graw II.

There are issues with existing players not being able to sign in to Graw I because they neglected to keep details in a safe place.

Many of us have more than one account with game spy, but the sign in console of Graw 1 and 2 will be unique to the game, for this reason it is imperative that you keep in a safe place your details for both games.

Your sign in details with Graw I will also work with Graw II.

If you are haveing problems with sign in either to the demo when it is released this week or with Graw I you must contact Ubisoft Tec spt in the first instance.

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubi...;p_sort_by=dflt

Please be be sure to sort out any problems you have before the demo or final release on the 29th June.

Colin and Wolfsong, there is a way to actually copy your login from GRAW1 into the GRAW2 beta/demo. I can give details how to do this but I don't know if it would break NDA as that it consists of info that hasn't been released yet. It doesn't contain details of the game per se but does include some file structure info.

Let me know if it is ok to post and I'll give the details.

McGhost, that is because UBI chose to use Gamespy for the server browser in both GRAW and GRAW2. You HAVE to login with their service to even see servers. Like it or not that is how it is.

Edited by FI_FlimFlam

Colin and Wolfsong, there is a way to actually copy your login from GRAW1 into the GRAW2 beta/demo. I can give details how to do this but I don't know if it would break NDA as that it consists of info that hasn't been released yet. It doesn't contain details of the game per se but does include some file structure info.

The demo itself won't bind players to an NDA.

Thanks for the informative post Colin :thumbsup:

I have still issues with Gamespy- a true Moment 22. And I find it utterly disturbing that once you have an Gamespy account (non GRAW related), you can not delete it (which may have had cleared things up)

In my case a previous gamespy account I had before GRAW came causes a conflict with the account name I really want.

I get no help from the tech support to resolve the issue.

Details here if anybody happens to have a solution:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...st&p=385577

And the reason profiles can't be deleted is because tards kept accidently/purposely deleting their BF2 accounts and crying about all those stats they lost, so Gamespy just disabled being able to delete profiles. I have like 7 with Gamespy now.

LOL yes but I was and am bound becasue of the beta. What I'm talking about is quite simple really and can save people some aggravation like it did me.

I cant see a problem here but if it was that easy a lot of people would have recieved similar solution from Ubisoft.

After the demo may be on a one to one basis.

The files that come with the demo are far more than with the Beta including log in etc.

Once you rx your demo the login as is in Graw 1.

So if you have some problems now it may good to get it sorted.

I have left this with a senior Ubi board rep to try and sort out, he has said he will do his best but it might take a few days.

I cant over emphasise enough you must make sure you keep your details in a safe place after log in is complete.

If you dont and you forget its a real pain in the rear end to sort out after wards. :yes:

If you dont and you forget its a real pain in the rear end to sort out after wards. :yes:

Well, I have all my various Gamespy account details, I haven't forgotten them, but still Gamespy is a real pain in the rear end...

LOL yes but I was and am bound becasue of the beta. What I'm talking about is quite simple really and can save people some aggravation like it did me.

I cant see a problem here but if it was that easy a lot of people would have recieved similar solution from Ubisoft.

After the demo may be on a one to one basis.

The files that come with the demo are far more than with the Beta including log in etc.

Once you rx your demo the login as is in Graw 1.

So if you have some problems now it may good to get it sorted.

I have left this with a senior Ubi board rep to try and sort out, he has said he will do his best but it might take a few days.

I cant over emphasise enough you must make sure you keep your details in a safe place after log in is complete.

And that is very true..... :rolleyes::whistle::wall:

I'll try it once I get my hands on the demo. I have a feeling it will work just like it did in the beta. While the directory structure my be different between the beta and the demo I have a feeling the method of communication with gamespy and the storing of the login info will be basically the same.

If they are and this works, people can just copy them from a GRAW xml file and not have to "remember" your password or username or create a new one. There's another advantage to this as well but it's probably too detailed for me to mention because of the NDA.

I'll try it once I get my hands on the demo. I have a feeling it will work just like it did in the beta. While the directory structure my be different between the beta and the demo I have a feeling the method of communication with gamespy and the storing of the login info will be basically the same.

If they are and this works, people can just copy them from a GRAW xml file and not have to "remember" your password or username or create a new one. There's another advantage to this as well but it's probably too detailed for me to mention because of the NDA.

:thumbsup: cheers mate.

no direct ip connect?

Ditto this question.... have we 100% confirmed that there will be no direct IP connect?

I'm assuming we'll get hosed on this one, too, but I wanted to ask...

-jk

Callsign 3Point