Names Hack?

Do names hack exist in graw? :(

This night (and a lot of other times) in our server have playied a guy that always look to the right way and seems to know where to go to find enemies (also when were camping).

He always throw granades or GL in the right way. He always stop his run at the right moment to kill enemies.

A lot of players quit the server becouse they don't like the game. Very often he kills all the enemies alone!

I'm not sure he was a cheater becouse I never have seen GRAW hacks, but if you take a look to our server players stats you can understand alone who is that SUPERMAN: http://62.149.198.87/Graw-Ladder/

I hope GRIN will update their anticheaters with next patch or they add player kick/ban option, I love this game, but I don't like to play in that way. :(

Edited by [SPQR]The JAckal

@jackal- I looked at your stats page (nice site, btw) and saw that he's only averaging about 2 kills per game and 1 death every other game. Like was stated about his 4:1 K/D ratio, not even Robin to ROCO's Batman, much less his own superhero.

Certainly, though, that has been boosted lately or you'd not have bothered posting. Any way to extract stats over the last week or two ONLY?

@ mike0000*BDA*: Do you find players names in my posts? :blink: I have not accused anybody, becouse I have only suspiciones and not evidences.

Stats can't be used to find cheaters, but who last night playied in S.P.Q.R: GRAW Server have seen him and will have his deductions.

I hope next patch will add more admin options, overall kick/ban, and I hope anticheats will be updated.

p.s.- the names hacks have been out for GRAW for some time. Over a month ago I was getting PWNed by some dud who showed-up with the blue diamond and all, but after he killed me the server showed his name in RED. Indeed, listed on the other team's roster. Couldn't have been an overlay issue cuz it was right at the end of a map and there was NO ONE else farther past us in that direction.

Admin options are VERY important at this point...

The JAckal' date='Aug 19 2006, 08:02 PM' post='410671']

@ mike0000*BDA*: Do you find players names in my posts? :blink: I have not accused anybody, becouse I have only suspiciones and not evidences.

Stats can't be used to find cheaters, but who last night playied in S.P.Q.R: GRAW Server have seen him and will have his deductions.

I hope next patch will add more admin options, overall kick/ban, and I hope anticheats will be updated.

I guess I misunderstood your original post. I took it as an implicit accusation against the player at the top of the list. :P

I guess I misunderstood your original post. I took it as an implicit accusation against the player at the top of the list. :P

that's exactly what it was, just in a very subtle way. if he didn't want to drag an innocent name through the dirt, he wouldn't.

noone here would assure you of the existence of any hacks whatsoever, Jackal, even if such info was available. collect the evidence first, and then present your case. now that we've got the deathcam, words are just words...

accusation?? for what? good playing is cheating??

and what is name hack and redlock please ??

i play clean GRAW. jackal has a problem thereby, which is better I than he

sorry for my bad English

@ th33f: you forget with patch 1.21 has been added dead cam...

@ =]TS[=Ronja: don't flame please. In this topic I don't read your name in any post.

Watching a player by his dead cam is very near to watch a replay.

I think it's easy to see when somebody knows where to search for enemies, overall if you are on Team Speak with his enemies and they are hiding to him.

If you're not hacking, then consider all accusations very nice compliments :)

LOL see sig

Exactly. I've seen BOTA:X play and know he's legit. He PWNed me fair and square. Same can be said for quite a few who've been accused directly or indirectly of cheating. And with folks like m9whore I've seen them as well, been PWNed a bit, PWNed them back a bit, and seen enough to start recognizing the difference between a hardcore PWNer and a 2-bit hack...