First and Foremost

MILAR

Thanks to the guys here at GR.net for opening the lines of comunication. I will start the process at RA and get things rolling there and we can all discuss the ground to be layed. This will take alot of work, but it can be very beneficial for all the GRAW community.

Things can get very heating when it comes to MP cheats and incorporating a AC into the game, thier will be times that things will get ugly. Believe me I have been through the good,bad, and downright horrid affairs.

Edited by MILAR_BDA

Milar... I don't believe they were being disrepectful. I think they were just poking a little fun at you is all...

I personally appreciate what you are assisting us in doing, even if no one says it directly.

This is a much needed thing, and having your help would greatly benefit all of us.

If and when dedicated server files arrive, what will be needed outside of the lame efforts at AC by Grin/Ubi will be something that does your typical CRC and MD5 checks, along with a clientside tool much like CDC for America's Army for matchplay.

I think this community has the coders to make this happen so fast, it will stun people, catch people, please people.

Afterall, this has been done in the past in this community as well as every other game of substance.

Again, dedicated files is the missing link.

• 2 weeks later...

*Tummy in, titties out, wiggle my bum and give you a pout!* :D

Yeah, I'm a girl! LOL

hmm don't believe you. Guess we will need to see a pic 1st :whistle:

I believe her for sure... But a pic would be nice though... :P I think Milar is gone for good... :o

Edited by Stormin