3D Crop Circle found in a English field

Foxtrot360

Who cares who made it, its great stuff. To me its like graffiti and trains, using another surface to make something original within art .. that ones realy good.

fake. crop circles are all fake.

How can a crop circle be fake? How can you fake it? It exists and has been created ... so hows that fake?

On the subject of aliens and messages (going by what I think you mean about fake), no reason to think it isnt just as much as no reason to think it was created by people, but, if its created by people I would love to be with them working that out correctly, they have done a superb job :grin1: .

That is incredible. How could someone ( or something ;) ) make such a detailed piece of art on such a large scale. Look how straight all the lines are, and all the angle match up. Also, I would think that working with corn or whatever was in that field, is alot harder to work with than someone with something such as a can of paint and a wall.

Wow :o

Ok fellas I have to admit something to you all ...............

It was my mate Dave, he dun it .... he promised me he wouldnt help smokescreen the E.T / communication link ... but after I had a few words with him and he wont do it again.