Speed Hackers

Me and Peace saw our 1st speed hacker the other day... it was hilarious!!

No shooting while running is screwing this hack up. The guy was getting owned. We watched him blow by us at mach 10 and as soon as he stopped to shoot 2 blocks later i shot him in the back.

Hackers beware... speed hacking only gets you killed in GRAW LOL!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shooting while running is screwing this hack up. The guy was getting owned. We watched him blow by us at mach 10 and as soon as he stopped to shoot 2 blocks later i shot him in the back.

Im surprised they have a speed hack. Maybe it was just a program thats used to speed up the pc but it also speeds up the game.

It worked in GR1. It wasnt a actual hack for the game. It just made everything faster on your pc, games included.

Doesnt work great on all games, but it did on GR1. You could run fast, reload fast, shoot fast, everything fast.

Ive seen two speed hackers as well. The last guy I saw could easily run across the entire map in under 8 secs. There is also people using unlimited ammo hacks, ive seen a guy throw about 30 grenades off a roof a couple days ago, just one after the other. Ive also seen someone using an automatic grenade launcher and another guy with a semi auto sniper rifle. I for one cant wait for some direct IP and anticheat.

There is also people using unlimited ammo hacks, ive seen a guy throw about 30 grenades off a roof a couple days ago, just one after the other.

Just a comment, He/she might have 'purchased' new grenades if he/she was in a 'supplied zone'...(a real bargain compared with the sniper gun or support), i.e., then you can spam grenades all over the place until you run out of tactical points or the zone is lost...

Speedhack, or you were lagging, one of the two. :thumbsup:

definate speed hacker... we both saw this person, not just one of us. Also 2 days later i saw him in another server and followed him around. Same thing.

His name is something kids pick from there nose... watch for him. ( I don't think we are allowed to discuss names of hackers here but that gives you a hint)

His name is something kids pick from there nose... watch for him. ( I don't think we are allowed to discuss names of hackers here but that gives you a hint)

Saw him do it in Shanty Town... where is the honor? :nono:

I know a guy that is having a problem running fast when he has both CPU's of a Dual CPU system installed. He is an older guy and I am pretty sure he isn't cheating becuase he ask us to watch him run, then pulled the 2nd CPU out, logged back on to the server and it was fine, the reinstalled the 2nd CPU and it was back to hyper speed. I am pretty sure it is the guy you are talking about and if it makes you feel any better, he is now playing with only 1 of the 2 expensive CPUs he recently purchased until the bug is resolved.

EDIT: Also, I'm running dual Xeons and have no problems at all but like I said, he seems to be having some weird issues and seems legit after chatting with him on TS about it.

Edited by bhh_

This game was not ment to be multi player easy edits to improve your game play.

simple stuff like changing the max ammo per clip in a simple xml file works in multi player..

SOmeone didnt do something right kinda sad when an old game like half life was not that easy to edit..

But as for that i still love playing the game..

I know a guy that is having a problem running fast when he has both CPU's of a Dual CPU system installed. He is an older guy and I am pretty sure he isn't cheating becuase he ask us to watch him run, then pulled the 2nd CPU out, logged back on to the server and it was fine, the reinstalled the 2nd CPU and it was back to hyper speed. I am pretty sure it is the guy you are talking about and if it makes you feel any better, he is now playing with only 1 of the 2 expensive CPUs he recently purchased until the bug is resolved.

EDIT: Also, I'm running dual Xeons and have no problems at all but like I said, he seems to be having some weird issues and seems legit after chatting with him on TS about it.

Ummm no Dual CPU's do not have this problem the game only uses 1 CPU no matter what..

Even if you set the affenity to use all CPU cores it still wont use more then one but tell you friend he can turn off affenity instead of taking out a CPU..

even with a single CPU with HT it acts as 2 CPU's as you can watch the Process usage and it only touches 1 of them.

but hey you know i might have to take a stick of memory out of my computer cause it makes me invisible in game...

Edited by d0youlikecheese

you would think that when the anti-cheat comes out in june it will stop people tweaking there xml files.

yesterday when some guys here at the office played online during lunch some guy started screaming

DAMNIT STUPID CHEATER STOP THE ###### CHEATING MOTHEREFFING CHEATER

at one of us...for shooting him thru a wall..so we Grinpeople are CHEATERS!:)

you would think that when the anti-cheat comes out in june it will stop people tweaking there xml files.

yesterday when some guys here at the office played online during lunch some guy started screaming

Somtimes things like this are a lag issue, but i getting suspicious when some ppl having 40-50 kills and 3 deaths! Sad fact is that there are wallhacks!

Somtimes things like this are a lag issue, but i getting suspicious when some ppl having 40-50 kills and 3 deaths! Sad fact is that there are wallhacks!

Roflmao 40-3 is not that unusual.

Choke on your laugh!

I saw somthing like this only twice and these guys where obviously using wallhacks!

There´s always a smarta**! <_<

Actually that is easy to do. You see When there are 3 or 5 rounds your kill count does not reset each round. It keeps totalling untill all rounds finish. Your deaths do not.

(not sure if that is a bug)

So if it was 5 rounds on the server that means he got less then 10 kills per round and if it was the last round (or end of map score) that means he died 3 times in his last round (the 5th)

Anyone know how when in game to tell which team is ahead? I'm still confused on this in domination. Is it by tac points? Zones to win it? It is very confusing.

mkay so everyone that do a 40-3 or so run is a cheater? You have a lot to learn and if you don't you will be a bitter gamer who sees cheaters in every bush. And btw your wery welcome to join our server when ever you want if you want so see people do 40+ maps.

Edited by huddex

mkay so everyone that do a 40-3 or so run is a cheater? You have a lot to learn and if you don't you will be a bitter gamer who sees cheaters in every bush. And btw your wery welcome to join our server when ever you want if you want so see people do 40+ maps.

Yup! Reality leaves me no choice!

Dont you have a patch to work on? HAHA!!!!

Edited by d0youlikecheese

Actually that is easy to do. You see When there are 3 or 5 rounds your kill count does not reset each round. It keeps totalling untill all rounds finish. Your deaths do not.

(not sure if that is a bug)

So if it was 5 rounds on the server that means he got less then 10 kills per round and if it was the last round (or end of map score) that means he died 3 times in his last round (the 5th)

Exactly, to rack the kill sup to 30+ 40+ is not unusual at all and do not need to be cheating, as Roco says the kills are cumulative as long you are on the same map. However, I think there should be an option (server) to 'null' the stats each new game...

Anyone know how when in game to tell which team is ahead? I'm still confused on this in domination. Is it by tac points? Zones to win it? It is very confusing.

Also, Roco brings up another important issue.

EDITED: I found this in a early thread explaining the rules:

Your team wins if:

A) You take over all the zones on the map (except for the enemy base zone, which cannot be taken over)

B) The match time runs out and you dominate the most zones (match time can of course be altered server-side).

C) The server was set to allow a limited number of respawns and you killed everyone in the opposing team so that they cannot respawn anymore.

So that means it doesn't matter if a team own most zones almost the whole game.. it is the status when the game finishes that makes all the difference, of course unless one team is totally dominated (A)

Also tactical points has nothing to do with the team that wins, they are only for personal use, right?

In that case there is no need for a score update (forget about it)