GR.NET/ GR can be hazardous to your love life....

stormcrow

Can a game bring your relationship ( ooh thats a big word!), almost to a grinding halt? Well, in this case, just about..........

I have used my status as an invalid to take time off work, and of course invest that time into GR...........only one problem......the lady.

She seems to be under the crazy idea I'd spend that time with her............phwww <_<

They dont get it, how one man can want to play a game all weekend. How a man can be driven to stay online for over 13 hours to play GR with people 6 hours behind *damn timezone...grr.*..........

If only they'd see the beauty of the game, life would be so much easier.............. :blink::blink:

This game doesn't have such a firm hold on me that its ruining relationships for me...it did about a year ago though! :lol:

That's because you're too young for a relationship :P .

I have a very loving and understanding wife, she understands that she will never be able to train me...oops I meant change me. :rocky:

This is true. As my ex aptly put it (by screaming right on my ears) :" YOU SPEND MORE TIME ON THAT ######ING GAME THAN YOU DO ON MY BED!!"

Funny thing is, she refuses to play it. I tried. Oh how I tried. But she refused for some reason. So...I got smoked, big time, everytime she invited me to come over and I said," Well, sorry babe, but we're on a mission here, and never shall I leave my comrades behind."

Eh. I'm single again now though. So it's ok now...everything's back to normal.

Out.

OK guys...let me tell you from a lady's point of view. :D Well I myself have given Ruin my little speech about spending to much time on the computer. Always going to GR. But I understand alot more now that he has explained it to me. He has repeatedly told me that its like a job to him and that its his responsibility as a staff member to checkup most of the day. He has played the game several times when i was at his house when we didn't really have much time left together.

Such as the other day, he was playing with his buddies when he supposed to be cleaning his room. But we had made a deal that he would play a few rounds and then clean his room so he could spend the night over at my house. Well I guess I didn't get mad that time because I got to play. And it was great I absolutley loved killing the people. :D I especially liked killing tyovan I got him several times :devil: .

anyway.....back to the point, girls like to be held and like to be around you guys most of the time. They probably dont like just sitting there and watching you guys play the whole time that she's there. Yes girls like spending time with you mature, nice, and interesting guys...... :P wether you like it or not. So my suggestion is to you guys that have girls that get mad at you when you play is that

1)At least try to spend time with her

2)If she's there and you're playing the game absolutley try and get them to play so they can have some fun too. :o= (I'm sure other girls would like to kill people too.) :hehe::D

:o= (I'm sure other girls would like to kill people too.) :hehe::D

No, I think you're just vicious like that. :devil::hehe::lol: JK

Interesting Speech... :)

don't know how many times i have heard "you love that computer more then me"

Lol! Neither do I!

she understands that she will never be able to train me...oops I meant change me.
Lol... I'm going to plead the 5th on this one.

Anyway, just don't let GR run your life. Then it'll hurt you. And inspite of everything she says, she knows she ALWAYS comes first, no matter what. And that helps. :)

I have to say I met someone cuz of this. :rolleyes: Tho we are just friends for now, who is to say what may happen in the future. And yes she will see this post. 2 (make that 4 now, she wanted me to have this right) people will know who I am talking about.

I would have to have a network that had 3 PC's connected to the net so we all could have fun. hmmmmmmmmmm :blink:

Edited by WhiteKnight77

@Shadow Recon.........

Good points raised there ............I am lucky actually that my woman is ok about me being a GR head...........but err,.....well,.....this week I pushed the boat out a little too far........................( well... okay I fragged its ######. :ph34r: ..)

We've had plenty of rows over the PC.

You know how it goes though.

:o= I hate the PC!!!    :wub:   I wub you.   :rolleyes:  Game over.

yeah i hear ya!!! (but i do grphic design wrk freelance so,mods are practice :rolleyes: ) <<<thats bought me a lil more free time :rocky:

but i play through ip with guys in the same boat and thats the code for "wife says i gotta go"......"well gotta go, YOU KNOW HOW IT IS"

:ph34r: ~NkOgNiTo~ :ph34r:

Edited by ~NkOgNiTo~