GRAW Vids

Diab

Hey guys, been waiting for this game for a long time and to me it truely is the first next-gen title on 360. The graphics, the sound, the presentation is amazing and the gameplay is some of the best I have ever experienced on a tactical shooter like this.

I've had the game about 3 days now and jumped in at the deep end and did the campaign on Hard mode, in fact I'm still doing it, I'm on the last part of the final mission. Along my travels I have captured some vids, unfortunately not in HD but fairly-high quality through my capture card. Soon though I will buy a capture card with S-Video and a cable so that I can record really high-quality video but for now I think this does the job fine !

"Yo enough talking, get to the vids !!"

Alrighty here you go: (newest at top - please right-click and save as, don't stream, thanks.)

[GRAW: Mission 11 Final Mission first part] - 102Mb

[GRAW: Mission 7 So close yet so aaaaaahhh !] - 50Mb

[GRAW: Mission 10 Ping pong gooood shot] - 5Mb (short but sweet)

Enjoy !! And comments are welcome. Thanks. :rocky:

Edited by Diab

Thanks for making those movies, they're really fun to watch.

I keep noticing one thing that every movie seems to have, all rapid fire. Does anyone ever use single shot? Wouldn't you have better precision with single shot?

silent_op

No problem, at the moment I am dubbing another and that one should hopefully be up later tonight. As for the rate of fire, in those 2 video's especially the chapter 11 one, that gun only has rapid fire along with grenade launcher if I remember correctly as for the saving of the VIP, there was plenty of ammo lying around around me so I figured rapid fire would suit me better, I do single shot when running low on ammo or when I like my particular weapon.

Glad you liked the videos and thanks for the feedback !

(Yikes ! 100 views already and according to my server stats, over 70 downloads !!)

Oops, GRAW aaaahh (Windows Media Player cannot play the file because it is corrupted), and checked for codec updates but cannot play final mission vid wmv says, Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found. Checked for updates but no joy. Never mind, thx anyway.

Oops, GRAW aaaahh (Windows Media Player cannot play the file because it is corrupted), and checked for codec updates but cannot play final mission vid wmv says, Windows Media Player cannot play the file. One or more codecs required to play the file could not be found. Checked for updates but no joy. Never mind, thx anyway.

Yeah I've heard of this issue, make sure the filesize equates to that of the filesize I have put next to the link otherwise you won't have the full video. Also the Final mission video is DivX. Hit [DivX] and download the player bundle which will install a codec so that Win Media Player can play the file and a dedicated DivX media player also, either or works fine.

Hmm I just finished compressing my other vid, same quality as the final mission and it's almost 180Mb for 11mins !! Yikes. Might split it in 2 parts.

Oh and Lys I'll get some more pics up for you soon.

Edited by Diab

Sorry for the posts in a row and I also tried adding these to the first post but there seems to an image limit so here you go and all in thumbnail form. All from Mission 1 :)

GRAW_M1Dropoff_tn.jpgGRAW_M1Start_tn.jpgGRAW_GrenadeDestruction_tn.jpg

GRAW_GrenadeExplosion_tn.jpgGRAW_GrenadeKill_tn.jpgGRAW_EnemyFire2_tn.jpg

GRAW_EnemyFire_tn.jpgGRAW_EnemyFire_tn.jpgGRAW_Fireball_tn.jpg

GRAW_DestroyedVehicle_tn.jpgGRAW_GrenadedCar2_tn.jpgGRAW_ScopedEnemy_tn.jpg

hey man Diab i love the vids butall the vids ive seen from other sites are single and little multiplayer is there anyway you can capture you playing a multipalyer game preferably teh one with the wooden decks. thanks :o=

Great stuff, Diab! Have you any pics of Ghost team work, like when you give order to them to blast heavy armour (tank, trucks) and then they launch rocket in.

I will see if I can get some of those pics for you, be tricky and need to be quick to grab it with the camera but I like a challenge (btw the video of chapter 11 shows the rocketman doing a very good job with orders and his own free will also), until then though here's some multiplayer coop pics. Not the best quality but then I was trying to avoid being shot and take a pic at once !

Multiplayer

GRAW_MP_Nowhere0001_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_Nowhere0002_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_Nowhere0003_tn.jpg

GRAW_MP_Nowhere0004_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_Nowhere0005_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_Nowhere0006_tn.jpg

GRAW_MP_RockyCove0001_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_RockyCove0002_tn.jpgGRAW_MP_RockyCove0003_tn.jpg