GR:AW demo in jan issue of OXM?

OPSIXDELTA

check out this pic, it is a picture of the january issue of OXM, which is officially going to be the first OXM with "playable" xbox 360 demos. well if you look at the pic, there is a picture of the demo disc case, and you can see GRAW on the cover. this is speculative at best but hopefully this means we will get to play the GRAW demo very soon. I think this would be good for UBI, mainly because this game was getting a bit of bad press and they need to show people that things are on track. take a look

5dc5ecebb5.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if it is a online Demo!!!!

P.S.

Just want to add this about the January issue. Sounds like it is something very big & GR3 might be part of it.

Originally Posted by OXM Ryan McCaffrey

Plug the new, improved Official Xbox 360 Magazine. What's in it? What's changed? What's the new disc like?

These times mark the most exciting in the history of Xbox and, in turn, Official Xbox Magazine. Our Holiday 2005 issue (on sale November 29) marks our first back-to-front, top-to-bottom redesign. The magazine looks, feels, and in facts reads completely different. Better, faster, more powerful! We've got a few new sections we're excited to share with everyone as well as a new review scoring system that should help make your purchasing decisions even easier. Next month's issue - January 2006 - unveils Phase Two of our redesign: an all-new demo disc featuring playable demos for both Xbox and Xbox 360 (on the same disc!), plus a whole new interface that's more intuitive and more powerful than you ever thought possible! And shortly after the January issue, we've got a mega-event planned that will shake the Xbox world to its core.

Edited by deadpreacher

yeah and in addition to the fact that they have confirmed officially that a demo for the pc version of graw will be released in january, it only makes sense that ubi would get the 360 version of the demo as well. got i hope it releases on marketplace as well. that 10 dollar price point for OXM, is nuts,

yeah and in addition to the fact that they have confirmed officially that a demo for the pc version of graw will be released in january, it only makes sense that ubi would get the 360 version of the demo as well. got i hope it releases on marketplace as well. that 10 dollar price point for OXM, is nuts,

I just got a years worth for $24 the other day....not bad at all imo.

But yeah they are like $8 or something at the store....more than that now that I think about it.

A good question would be, if the demo does come out, would we need to get the magazine, or would it be available for download from Live?

The demo`s normally come out on the DVD and then via live, so if you have a slow connection then the DVD would be the choice.

Colin

A good question would be, if the demo does come out, would we need to get the magazine, or would it be available for download from Live?

The demo`s normally come out on the DVD and then via live, so if you have a slow connection then the DVD would be the choice.

Colin

wonder if it's a playable demo or just a teaser?

It's just a picture of GRAW,nothing more. For all we know it could be the very old trailer or the more recent trailer, i really dont think it's a playable demo, i DO hope so, of course.

Well you could be right now that the mag is a new design, but i been getting that mag for over a year and so far the picture on the demo disc is the featured playable demo for that mounth and its not just a movie! So unless they changed the way they make the demo covers its a playable demo!

Alot of reports coming in with people getting the new mag. GRAW aint in there for this mounths, but a playable Full Auto is. Again i been tring to do some research on that picture up top that started this thread and to be honest i can't find nothing about it with GRAW on the cover! I am not saying its true, but i can say it ain't for January.

Alot of reports coming in with people getting the new mag. GRAW aint in there for this mounths, but a playable Full Auto is. Again i been tring to do some research on that picture up top that started this thread and to be honest i can't find nothing about it with GRAW on the cover! I am not saying its true, but i can say it ain't for January.

You're right, it's not in there.

Kameo, King Kong and Full Auto are the demos. <_<