My First Building

swartsz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3: The plastered brick is much better this time. :thumbsup:

#2: The bricksize is too big in relation to the streetsign. Standard dutch brick=210x100x50 (length x width x height). I also notice that there's one layer with a different height then all others. This could be intentional ofcourse but looks odd in my view. Other then that, it's excellent.

#1: I reckognize that vine-texture ;)

thanks for the feedback, Deleyt!!!!

i will work some more on the brick texture, by the layer with the different height you mean the 'dirty' one on the bottom?

#1: I reckognize that vine-texture

really? found on some texture website, can't remember which one exactly.

Edited by swartsz

i will work some more on the brick texture, by the layer with the different height you mean the 'dirty' one on the bottom?

9th row from the bottom (not counting the concrete slab).

It's somewhat thinner.

you are right, i didn't notice it before, but i will try to correct it. At the moment i am working on editing the textures with all the feedback i got from the gr.net members and some other people.

Here is a preview of one of the newly edited textures:

tex8.jpg

Edited by swartsz

Good idea. Cracks in all the textures you've made so far would look good. 2 versions, one the way they are now, and another with dirty and cracked walls maybe?

My thoughts exactly...i will back home again tomorrow and will post a new update then.

Love the stone foundation, but i think the stucco looks a bit plain IMO. Maybe if you got a courser stucco texture?

No i haven't but i will see what i can do in Photoshop.

cant wait to see some of these on a real building in game shots

me too, i am working on a couple of new ones at the moment and there are a couple i want to make before i will release the pack.

I think theyre great, you really are talented in graphics design, as well as 3d modelling. They look like concrete floors and grass. Im guessing theyre seamless tiles?

For some reason the pic didnt work last night but i got it now.

Edited by element11

• 1 month later...