Still looking for the .50 Beowulf

Lord Taipan

I just whipped it up

50.jpg

50-1.jpg

needs to be a bit longer and you need a flash hider plus front iron sights

Thats really cool. The front iron sites would best be the flip up variety,

So being that you just whipped that one up I assume now that it really isnt currenty in any of the DTD mods. The reason I asked was that Cobra6 mention that it would be sometime back in April or May I think, but I've never been able to find it.

Edited by Lord Taipan

Its cool Cobra. I think they are expressing personal opinions, and thats cool. I wouldnt mind seeing sights as well maybe on a different model, but without a different mount they would be useless anyway. Why add something to the model, from a perfectly good reference pic, a true weapon, thats useless? That version isnt meant for iron sights. If those variants are wanted, they can make them.

Edited by DTDWardenMac

I happen to like it, anyway I can get it. :D My original inquiry was simply whether or not it had made its way into any of the big mods you guys have done. I just finished NED today. It really was No Easy Day. The Dam mission was tricky to figure out at first. I loved being able to play with the DSA FAL's. I like being able to play with guns that I can actually obtain. I collect Kalashnikovs right now, but would love to get a Beowulf AR. I had actually considered having a RPK built chambered in the .50 Beowulf round.

Here's some food for thought and some eye candy for you, my underfolding RPK74. One of a kind:

166636.jpg

221390.jpg

The only problem with the reference pics is that the don't include iron sights. The front gas block has a rail on top specifically for just that purpose. Nobody would go into battle without backup sights to an EOTech. That's the only reason I reply to Foxtrot's observation of this. It has some quirky balistics, I wonder how well they'd transfer in to GR?

Man, I would love to really get into weapons mods, just to aquire the proper tools. I have a lot of ideas.

BTW here a Wulf thats seen some time in the sandbox.

23ced349.jpg

• 5 weeks later...