Mod Downloads

Sart

Almost all of these are needed for the GOA campaign, except the Winter Everon map, and the Afghan map. But get them anyway or Ranger will beat me... :'(

NOTE - DO NOT use the LSR weapon pack that comes with the Delta, Rangers, or Infantry Pack. Use the one in the separate weapons download.

UNITS

JAM2 - HERE

Hyk Infantry Pack - HERE

LSR Ranger Pack - HERE

LSR Delta Pack - HERE

US/RU Marines - HERE

VITAPC Pack - HERE

Middle East Res. Pack - HERE

COMBAT Crew Pack - HERE

WEAPONS

LSR Weapon Pack (See NOTE) - HERE

VEHICLES

COMBAT M113s - HERE

COMBAT M2s/M3s - HERE

COMBAT HMMWVs - HERE

MAPS

Desert Everon (aka Socotra) - HERE

Winter Everon - HERE

Afghan Map - HERE

OTHER CRAP YA NEED

Animal Pack - HERE

COMBAT Misc Pack - HERE

Editor Update #1 - HERE

Editor Update #2 - HERE

Edited by Pave Low

By the way, this list should probably reflect everything we use, rather than just the campaign stuff. If new people go by this list alone, they wont be able to play any new missions we may make, using Central Afghanistan, etc. Actually, that seems to be all that is missing from the list.

By the way, this list should probably reflect everything we use, rather than just the campaign stuff. If new people go by this list alone, they wont be able to play any new missions we may make, using Central Afghanistan, etc. Actually, that seems to be all that is missing from the list.

Did we scratch the afghan map? I sure do miss it.

The Afghan map is not part of the Gulf of Aden Confict. However there's nothing to stop you from getting it, and playing the missions that Ranger made for the maps which are still on the server.

In fact it might be an idea for most people to get the map (See the Current/Future Addons thread for the link) as Ranger is converting most of the missions to use the HyK guys.

As it said it's not part of this Campaign, but might be handy to have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While i understand that OPF "add-ons" like previously described are used in missions designed to use them, i would like to ask if there are any replacement addons or mods or something, which just replace the ingame vehicles for example with something that looks a bit better (and that working inside the shipped campaigns ?)

Or is this maybe a misunderstanding and the above stated list includes addons like these ?