Scott Helvenston among dead contractors

Parabellum

Article

Scott Helvenston, one of the stars of USA's "Combat Missions", the show that was the inspiration for "Operation Allied Patriot" was one of the four contractors killed and mutilated earlier this week. Here's to hoping that our guys go and make examples out of the people who perpetrated this heinous act.

IMHO the reality show combat missions were filled with a bunch of phonys dont take this in anyway as me trying to ###### on the mans grave hell yeah we should avenge his death but the fact that he was on combat missions makes me alil leary about his creditals

IMHO the reality show combat missions were filled with a bunch of phonys dont take this in anyway as me trying to ###### on the mans grave hell yeah we should avenge his death but the fact that he was on combat missions makes me alil leary about his creditals

You're one to talk about credentials, aren't you? :wall:

This man was deffinetely a SEAL. As a matter of fact, he is the youngest BUD/S Graduate in the history of the course. He did 12 years on a TEAM and another four as a BUD/S instructor as I recall. He was also a MFF instructor.

They were all qualified, former operators on that show.

If anything, the fact that he was a Blackwater Security operator should further PROVE the point he has SOF background.

On a lighter note, he is the only individual to have beat the animal competitor in that stupid fox show "Man vs Beast"

Here's his website: http://www.sealtraining.com/index.php?screen=resume

On another sad note, the founder of US Army Special Forces, Colonel Aaron Bank passed away today.

RIP to two excellent soldiers and full on Americans.

Edited by DeltaDude

Was that show the one on USA? I think I remember that one. It is a sad thing to realize what people will do in this world.

Was that show the one on USA?

I am an idiot. It was in the first post.

Edited by Matt03

combat missions were played by real people.

if u ever checked out the web site combat missions

youd know.

heres alittle article on the winner.

joker,

i think you really need to know about things b4 you speak,

try reading up on the subject first.

this is not a flame.

I've seen on combat missions show and it was so phony i turned it off before the 1st comercial <_<

youd know.

joker,

this is not a flame.

I've seen on combat missions show and it was so phony i turned it off before the 1st comercial <_<

How would you know? Are you not the same guy who lied and made the claim of being a SEAL? Further, If he worked for Blackwater, he had to have been the real deal. Now get lost, punk.

youd know.

joker,

this is not a flame.

How would you know? Are you not the same guy who lied and made the claim of being a SEAL? Further, If he worked for Blackwater, he had to have been the real deal. Now get lost, punk.

How do you know he worked at blackwater did you see him working there with your own eyes i'll put money on the fact that you didnt. word from the wise dont beileve everything you read in the papers. its 90% ###### 10% distorted facts

youd know.

joker,

this is not a flame.

How do you know he worked at blackwater did you see him working there with your own eyes i'll put money on the fact that you didnt. word from the wise dont beileve everything you read in the papers. its 90% ###### 10% distorted facts

Oh yea its all a big conspiracy centered around a giant computer called "the beast" which sends out false information with no logical purpose. :drool: And Blackwater has an unholy alliance with "the beast" confirming the above. Btw, just a blackground note...Blackwater doesnt actually hire anyone, they contract them as independent contractors. Basically, you submit a resume, listing any relevant military, intelligent, or law enforcement experience, and they see if you fit any contracts they have. Joker thanks for pointing out the greater irony in all of this. :rocky:

You all really need to get out more and stop watching the news and then beileve evry word they say as if were bible

what does the news have to do with Blackwater's report? Maybe we should pretend we're all seals being sent to Iraq so we can pretend to have first hand eye witness reports of whats happening in the world?

i think the point was something along the lines of don't believe everything you see in print or on the internet... and that there are a lot of phoneys about...

quite accurately illustrated by this post...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=16711

You just don't stop, do you, Joker? I'm all for giving folks a chance, but you cross the line. Again and again. You're the last person who needs to be calling anyone fake, and the last person who needs to be telling anyone not to believe what they read. You're a liar, so why should anyone believe anything that you say? Do you have difinitive proof that Helvenston was not a SEAL? If so, let's see it. If not, then shut up.