Who is the most wacked out poster?

Bob The Nailer

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's a good guy most of the time.
If you say so.

He means well but lacks some guidance or structure.
He strikes me as someone who is too immature to be on any forum, not a well meaning but misguided kid. (I suppose we could both be right about him though. But if that's the case, we really don't need him around.)

I just don't like leaving someone out in the cold who is really sorry.

1. I doubt if he's really sorry. He may have said he is, but that doesn't mean @#$%. Karate Kid ruined the tiny bit of credability he had when he lied about his brother.

2. You've been fooled by him before. I have to doubt you on your ability to decide whether or not he's lying about being sorry.

3. Who cares if he's sorry? He screwed up. He's gone. End of story.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't lying about his brother. I've been on the RSI server when he has and have heard his brother come in and berate the crap out of him on teamspeak and shut the computer off on him. Only to have him come back on an hour later after he has left. I'm mostly going by the emails he's sent me. I admit that his posts alone are really messe up and if that's all there is for you to go on...I understand.

• 4 weeks later...

MODERATOR EDIT for breach of forum rule....

[3.2] Personal attacks : Any posts containing personal or racist attacks will be edited or deleted and the originating account risks banning.

BTW, I am now locking this poll per the guidelines already set forth by WK.

Edited by zjj