Who is the most wacked out poster?

Bob The Nailer

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number one Rule of the Internet:

Not everyone you meet is who they say they are.

This is how kids go missing, girls get..., and how people are swindled for their money. Lol, my dad watches Judge Mathis when he gets home, and I can't name the number of cases where "Your honor, I et him online and agreed to let him move in, now he owes me $3000 and this is the first time I've seen him in a year!" It happens A LOT. Not all the time, but more than most of us would care for.

There's a lesson to be learned, and that's take everything on the net with a grain of salt. All of you assume I'm really who I say I am (16, Male and in WNC). However, I would not expect a newer member to believe me; I should hope Rocky or someone who has known me as long would. :D

Right, KK was a fake, it's over and done with, just admit we all bought into it... it's no big deal. Live, Learn and Move on. :)

What about the info I gathered on that angry dwarf? Who is he really? Anyone with all those disguises and a chip on his shoulder is surely as dangerous as a kid who's getting beat by his brother and posting his story with a possible erroneous photo linked. Here's what I gathered on XO so far. You be the judge. :nono:

bobZ_sig.jpg

Additionally I found this link to a website I think he hosts. www.XAVIERONASIS.COM

I wish you posted it earlier. I was sitting on my thumb playing Medal Of Honor all day at work. That game blows. It's all choppy so the only good weapon is the rocket launcher and they kick you for using it. I only play the spearhead demo but still. :o=

How did Snake tie KK for post poll? :huh:

WOW! KK just emailed me. Apparently he really is banned! I had no idea Rocky was serious. I'm going to go read all his posts over. I didn't know he was "ban" material. :huh:

Of course he is.

Playing at domestic abuse is no laughing matter. :nono:

• 4 weeks later...

How did you go from this

It started out as a fun poll but what hoopened here? Maybe I should lock it so KK can't get his grubby little hands on it anymore. Maybe this is his way of pleaing for more votes to win.

to this?

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Of course I do. He's my good friend.

How did you go from this
It started out as a fun poll but what hoopened here? Maybe I should lock it so KK can't get his grubby little hands on it anymore. Maybe this is his way of pleaing for more votes to win.

to this?

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Of course I do. He's my good friend.

A change of heart is all. He emails me from time to time. He's a good guy most of the time. He means well but lacks some guidance or structure. I just don't like leaving someone out in the cold who is really sorry.