M1A/M14 Tactical RIS

Thumper1518

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No new pics, but I have been douing research for the Bushmaster BAR-10's and recently handled one and examined it closely. They are nicely made and take FAL magazines, instead of Armalite's expensive modified M14 Mags. I finished a new sight I was going to include, but haven't generated any images of it yet. My cable model went on the fritz and I just today got it fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

That's really neat! I had no idea my work got any attention outside of GR.net.

I have been working on a series of models and textures for the following items, with details/pics to be posted in the next few weeks:

Swarovski rifle scopes (might actually release them individually for public use)

AR10a2 carbine

*new* AR10(T) and SEBR

DPMS Panther LR308 in 24", 18" and 12" versions

Bushmaster BAR-10 (their new .308) in at least 2 versions

ATN scopes/sights (ditto for releasing)

AMP DSR-1

(just to join the trend, some models will be in SPR configuration, but with a real man's bullet, not the faint .223)

Texturing has been the large holdup for me, since getting it "just right" is not as easy as it used to be.

I have been quietly working, trying not to overdue too much, though IRL and "Murphy" are conspiring against me....

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing the early version of the 7.62 mod. Thanks for the great work. Found this thread and thought I would toss in another request (hopefully not too late) How about a m14/M1a scout rifle with a scout scope (like a burris or leopold) instead of the Aimpoint? I will try to find some links to some pictures.

In any event, I am anxiously awaiting th release of version 2.0 of this mod. Thanks again for your work.

Actually, I intend to make a more realistic DMR version of the M14 by putting a 6x Leupold or the SN12 scope on it. Production has been slowed recently and most of the work has been the base-model stuff I will use to add onto the models that will end up in game.

• 3 weeks later...