Two Signed GRAW Faceplates up for grabs

Rocky

For all you folks that never look at the news page, I didn't want you to miss out on this opportunity.

We've two GR:AW signed faceplates for the Xbox 360 to giveway, this week!

Competition Page

Thanks to Ubisoft UK for supplying the faceplates, and to Red Storm Entertainment for offering to have the faceplates personally signed just for the winners!

Thanks to Ubi UK and RSE in NC for making this possible.

I can't speak for Rocky on this, but knowing him, if you have a mailing address that actually exists, and gets postal service, anywhere on the planet, you probably qualify.

This is Ubisoft/RSE sponsored, but a pure GR.net/Rocky giveaway, and those never preclude anyone.

I'll let the bossman confirm it, but I'd not be worried about geography.

Yes, prizes from this site get shipped anywhere in the world, if it was limited I would have said so.

Prizes from official webistes are region limited due to some law I never understood that Ubisoft are bound by, but as a fan website we can ship anywhere. Lucky you. :)

Whatever they are offering, I will double it.

He said "name your price".

Double "name your price", wow, that is cool. :rofl:

And to the person that just submitted

Here is my entry

... and nothing else, you will have to do better than that I am afraid :blink:

kinda off-topic..

Is there a reason why graw faceplates arent being sold to the public?? on the marketplace i see graw gamerpics, graw themes, graw mission themes....so obviously the publishers feel they have a strong product... Many people complain that the faceplate idea was stupid since not many are being sold...i think the reason is because game specific faceplates arent available at all..... i wont go out and buy a stupid neon or wood finish faceplate...but a graw one (or a ghost recon series one) is a guaranteed purchase. Are graw faceplates being sold anywhere??

Are graw faceplates being sold anywhere??

I've seen a (limited) selection of Xbox360 faceplates at some of the larger retailers around my neighbourhood. Looks like it's more limited interest than a lack of plates available.

"Looks like it's more limited interest than a lack of plates available"

Its limited interest because of the lack of variety....all the ones available are dull random patterns...game related faceplates are nowhere to be seen. Best Buys had a NFL based faceplate set which has promptly sold out on many occasions according to my bro in law who works there.

I think it's the evil loop at work. The stores aren't selling them because they don't risk stocking too many. Then sales slow, so they shy off even more, though it's because of limited selection.

Well, despite the off topic, Rocky's got the good plates, for free, and signed, to boot. :)

Although gamers might be mad enough about a game to buy a faceplate designed for thatgame, but I think most will realise that a short while down the line they will have a new "favourite game" and still the old faceplate, so perhaps that why stores think there is not much of a market for game specific faceplates.

BTW, I have extended this competition fot another 7 days due to the recent news that the dev team won a BAFTA award for GRAW, making these signed faceplates even more desirable.

I dunno...

Giving away faceplates just to generate hits on a sponsor's website???

Being a marketing/advertising major, I know all about marketing tactics....

This one just seems kinda dishonest to me...that's just my opinion though...

BTW....it is offically past early October!!!!

Edited by MAX419