Video Tutorial Series

pz3

There is 1 problem, after closing the exe file may hang in the task manager, it must be disabled manually, and this is how everything works.

Now there is an indie license for new versions, it costs $ 200 per year. For home modeling, the best option is to use 3ds max. This is if someone does not like working in a blender. In Russia, it became available from 10 or 11 August 2020.

• Like 2

Welp, I'll be danged. It does work on windows 10. I got it working by doing something slightly different. Thanks RussiaGhost. Surprisingly not much a performance difference between win10 and the virtual machine. 

I'll make a video about it soonish. Just so every ones in the know. 

200 a month for new max versions though. I will still be using blender most of the time. :)

Edited by pz3
  • Like 1

On 24/01/2021 at 01:57, pz3 said:

Welp, I'll be danged. It does work on windows 10. I got it working by doing something slightly different. Thanks RussiaGhost. Surprisingly not much a performance difference between win10 and the virtual machine. 

I'll make a video about it soonish. Just so every ones in the know. 

200 a month for new max versions though. I will still be using blender most of the time. :)

$ 200 annual subscription and not monthly there.

https://makeanything.autodesk.com/3dsmax-indie-russia#elegible

If anything here is a link. Although in a blender, many things are more convenient to do.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

@pz3 Saw your last 2 links to the YT videos. The process looks so focused and difficult but is mesmerizing. Is it your channel? If it's yours then I request you to speed up the timing, at least in places you are not explaining; to cut the duration short. 1 hour is too much to spend on.

Just an audience's opinion.

Its one of my channels. YouTube isn't a job though.   Going through a tutorial  any faster, in any meaningful way, usually requires prep, a script, and video editing after. I don't have time for all that. 1 take to upload is all I do so the info is at least out there.

Way to much other stuff I'm working on. That stuff probably won't be seen for a bit. Pipeline, Pre-production at the moment.

My main channel if you want to take a look. They even get thumbnails lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBKjxrP7MHnWUG7H2aKPDw/videos

Edited by pz3
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Aegean said:

@pz3 Saw your last 2 links to the YT videos. The process looks so focused and difficult but is mesmerizing. Is it your channel? If it's yours then I request you to speed up the timing, at least in places you are not explaining; to cut the duration short. 1 hour is too much to spend on.

Just an audience's opinion.

Yeh I've seen that technique before, it helps for sure - but depends on creator time to work on editing etc,