Hope you pre-ordered - SOLD OUT

sewing my patch on my bag ready to head off to GAME when it comes out:D so glad the PC version is just a code

Honestly i don't know what happened to me during open beta but it's one of the first games I've been excited to play in a long time. 

Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 5

tbh, it was only the first impressions I had that were bad, then I played it more and I started noticing things i actually liked, and the amazing work that went into the game. I don't think I've ever seen a dark overcast/stormy day done THAT well before and frankly even as the rivet counting artist I am, I was blown away by it. 

it's a game, I played both of the betas with easyco a lot and it was fun... frankly i'm tried of being angry at ghost recon because it deviated from the 'hardcore' path, I like it, i've seen ubi learn from their mistakes and listen, and I respect that more than ever. 

Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 4

I think we all went through the negativity stage - I was ###### for a few years and then I decided to just let it go.

I think that's why when I saw this edition in an actual open world - complete the missions the way you want to - I was excited not angry.

I'm not going to rush through this game, no way - the world is just too beautiful to ignore. I want to take it all in and knock over missions here n there.

• Like 3

hehe, sorry

But yeah I was exactly the same lightspeed, when I saw there was an open world that allowed you to play how you wanted to play, I was pretty happy past my initial skepticism, which is a me thing btw. 

I was glad when they got rid of the "no alert allowed" forced stealth bullchip, I'm a stealth player but I hate having a play style forced on me in which I couldn't do damage control afterwards, especially in such tight spaces, I prefer medium-long range engagements, but when forced to go close range I feel suffocated almost. GRFS infuriated me to no end with it as apart from anything, it would normally end in some stupid loud explosion which defeated the entire point.  

• Like 1

I'm really happy you guys/gals are excited and hope you have fun, this game is not for me though, not too bothered anymore though, kill some cartel for me ;)

Ill just fire-up OGR and play through that again for the 1000th time.

I will probably pick it up at some point in the future when its at a bargain price, just like a did with future soldier.

• Like 1