one take away from the trailor

still seems that Ubisoft hasn't gotten away from the over the shoulder 3rd person view. I hope we can select a toggle box to play strictly first person and no 3rd person view.

that's about the only negative I've seen

Papa6

• Like 1

A few guys asked for that, papa. Ulukai asked the whole population of the studio for it when we had a big gathering to say what we thought. We'll see though I guess.

I had a go on Battlfront at E3 and it seamlessly switched between first and third; however I'd like to see the GR2/GRAW system where first person could be forced to ensure a level playing field. I prefer third myself, but I really believe first should be properly supported.

A few guys asked for that, papa. Ulukai asked the whole population of the studio for it when we had a big gathering to say what we thought. We'll see though I guess.

Yeh he made sure EVERYBODY knew that this was a massive point of interest, concern even. I believe he even mentioned it to Yves Guillemot...

if it were a "feature" toggle-able due to a users preference, that would be a great upside and a feature I could really get behind.

This could even bring back the old GR fans if it has plentiful editing/modding tools. I hope you guys hear word back from Yves Guillemot on this. please by all means, keep us posted.

if it were a "feature" toggle-able due to a users preference, that would be a great upside and a feature I could really get behind.

yeah, it was like that on the 360 verson of GRAW2, and I favoured it very much... as I said in the ask me anything thread, if its togglable, they potentially expand their market to those who play purely first person, they make more money, we play the game in a viewpoint we prefer, its a win-win Edited by Zeealex
  • Like 1

Absolutely, Zeealex. I can't' see any reason not to offer the option.

I didn't know until I played Battlefront that you could switch between first and third person views on the D-pad as you play, so I expect the BF in 2016 to follow suit. All you have to worry about then is ensuring that servers are provided where the view can be forced or people with first person preference will be forced into third person to compete.

I can see why this is worrying since GRAW 2, but it didn't affect me at all with all person views, even on PS3 platform. On ps3 platform views I found it more comfortable than pc first person, comparison with ghost recon pc classic.

Now I can recognise , peace !