Beta Key to Give Away - For One Night Only!

Rocky

I'm running a 24 hour random draw and the winner will be playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier Multiplayer Beta this week!

Just add your name to this thread and in 24 hours I'll make a random selection to pick the lucky winner.

Good luck!

Thanks to Red Storm for the key! :thumbsup:

UPDATE, Your chances just DOUBLED, we have TWO keys to give away!

maybe, instead of giving two away to just anybody, perhaps, there should be a long term member draw? I'm not in this, just giving my penny's worth, my gold membership ran out.

Wow its been a while since I've posted here, i used to make maps and play original gr on pc. Anyways put me in the mix for a key, I'd love to test drive it.

Edit... Wow 2003 join date, damn I'm getting old.

Edited by Rawker

I'm running a 24 hour random draw and the winner will be playing Ghost Recon Future Soldier Multiplayer Beta this week!

Just add your name to this thread and in 24 hours I'll make a random selection to pick the lucky winner.

Good luck!

Thanks to Red Storm for the key! :thumbsup:

Great ! My Xbox GT is Gungnir Hybrid. Thinking about changing it soon in honor of GRFS release ! anyone can add me on XBL if ur going to be playing this beta or getting the full game im always looking for good team work in team mates just hit me up. Good Luck to everyone winning these codes !

Edited by Ghost XVII