GameSpot's GRFS Interview

CR6

I am so excited for this game. From my understanding RedStorm is working on the multiplayer side of the game? To me the game looks very similar to Splinter Cell: Conviction but with much better graphics, larger maps, and a squad to command. The ability to tag enemies looks exactly like SCC as well as moving from cover to cover. When using a sensor it makes the enemies have a red outline that you can see through objects; looks exactly like the video from Rainbow Six: Patriots. I am guessing they are using the same engine across all 3 games. I also love the fact that the game is set in the not too distant future.

Once agian it looks very nice, its nice to see civilans back in a game and also a hint of opening door ? :whistle:

But with the amout on time they have spent perfecting the animations for a hand to hand take down, i cant see them giving the PC version a FPS perspective :unsure:

I wonder about how this cloaking looks to the enemy. It's obvious where your teammates are in your on screen view, but is it as obvious to the enemy?

Like in splinter cell you could see stuff a lot easier as a spy, and a merc had a much harder time seeing.

I'm justcurious for multiplayer, even though i really hope there's an option to turn this off like there was wit the drones in GR:AW and the camera gun in GR:2.

The arms didn't cloak because you actually want to see where your character is while cloaked , otherwise your character will get lost on your screen ;)))

also last time i checked only their clothes and weapons carried the ability. i don't remember the nano projectors coming as a spray XD