[video: FragDolls Theo interview + gameplay footage]

TrueGiga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4qzAd9OVU.swf

Exclusive Look at Ghost Recon Online (gameplay).mov

Here is your first look at one of the hottest games featured this year at E3, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online. This game is a new FREE TO PLAY online multi-player 3rd person shooter. Check out this exclusive interview with the games Creative Director Theo Sanders and never seen before game play footage of the new Ghost Recon Online.
Edited by Pave Low
embedded video, added quote & gave a meaningful title

what i like about this video is that it shows us the 3rd persion view while in run mode and then when taking cover it gets sholder side and in Peek Mode its the Classic Ghost Recon Peek Notice the Classic Ghost Recon peek anyone els?

The game looks fun. Also, I was able to spot some kind of customization on the weapon (prabably a Saiga, adding that pistol grip instead of the stock).

It doesn't appear 'tactical' for me, the trademark of Ghost Recon. I'm not all against all those technologic gadgets, but I must admit it does deduce some of the fun for me.

In this Ghost Recon Online interview, micro-transactions are explained when Frag Doll Brookelyn questions Ubisoft's Theo Sanders.

The GR:O micro transactions aren't really 'explained' in this video; for instance and most importantly it doesn't explain whether you're only renting features and content in a time limited fahsion like like some ijji games, or can out-right purchase content for the life of the game like BFP4F...

sad.gif

Edited by 101459

"FREE TO PLAY online multi-player 3rd person shooter!" :ph34r:

No, thnx! Without me, guys. For me and my opinion, GRAW is FPS tactical shooter, and I don't need "fancy features". If I need 3rd person view in game, I can play something like..hmmm... SIMS :whistle:

Edited by Mrljavi

The reason most of us old timers (to Ghost Recon) do not like 3rd person, is the lack of realism. it allows you to see things you would normally not see from your eyes which takes away from the emersion. People say, well keep it in the 1st person view. If you play against other players or match like i do, the other team will then have an unrealistic advantage over you.

But hey it's free so i'll download it and uninstall it if i don't find it fun.