Windows update issues?

Rocky

Anyone heard anything about issues with recent windows updates? On shutdown mine is saying 0 of 3 updates do not turn off PC. Them when I put the PC back on it says Installing updates but stays stuck at 0% for s few minutes before the desktop pops up. This has happened for several days now.

Mine took 10mins to boot up after the updates and said Failed and rolled back. On the next boot it appeared to go through OK but I now seem to have Network issues with Windows7 not recognising my network until I reset the Router.

Probably a coincidence.

Me too, Took about 10-15mins yesterday to boot up after installing up-dates on shut down, it just sat there saying o of 3 updates 0 % complete, do not switch off your PC. I was about to give when the desk top just popped up ?? not had any problem since.

Roco "at shutdown".

Could be tricky issue to google for, I'll see what I can turn up seeing as Hammer has confirmed the exact same symptoms.

It only happened the once, its updated its self as normal since then, I have just plugged the lap top in, 1st time for a few weeks and it has installed quite a few up dates with no trouble ??

Launch windows update and go to "View update history" look for failed one(s) to see the error code and which one(s) may be causing a problem

also try doing any outstanding updates one at a time to see if they work that way

as can sometimes have a problem if it does several at once

I might not have to do that, this morning, at startup, itstead of stalling at "configuring updates 0%", it quickly went from 0 to 100%, so I think it might have solved itself. If not I will do what you said.