a new Total Conversion Mod "Sabotage"

pz3

Found an issue with my models in game, Lighting all funny. So I reexported all of them and fixed the lighting issue.

M16A4, M4, MK18, All in game and DONE!

Working on a few other models now.

Brass, Claymores, and Frags should be done by tonight. :)

Sensors and demo models tomorrow ;)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not done yet for today. I got the brass and frag working fine in game. I just finished the model for the claymore. As long as getting it in game is as easy as the others. I might start on the demo charge and sensor tonight. ;)

Well I got the claymore finished. Kind of got lost online looking at sensors and demoliton stuff.....

As far as sensors go I decided on using the FCS sensors. Sensors aren't little black boxes anymore. Their way cool looking antennas or.... small rocks :P (thanks lockheed martin).

Damn, this mod looks and sounds so amazing already! Love the UI, and all the models are top-notch. Your approach to create a "high-fidelity" new Ghost Recon in every detail from UI over 3d models, textures, sounds, campaign missions etc. is mouth-watering. Looks like this could become the true Ghost Recon successor we never got from Red Storm and Ubisoft.

:notworthy:

Looks like this could become the true Ghost Recon successor we never got from Red Storm and Ubisoft.

Shhhh, dont tell UBI okay? lol.

Thats the goal Apex :shuriken:

This wasnt really a well planned out model. I might redo it but to give you an idea what direction the characters will be heading in. :)

Does anyone know how to make a .pob file destructible? I cant seem to get the sensor to be disabled when it gets shot.

*edit* okay so I spent hours looking for the answer and finally found it. Have to group everything as <n><body>. I was just tagging it as <n><name of object>

Glock 19 anyone?

Edited by pz3

Apex...Im about to take a bit of break from posting content so i can do one big update later.

Maybe ill make a Glock 18 mod just for you Riley. ;)

I was planning on replacing the m9 with the glock but that just didn't seem right. So here it is! The new M9 :P

C'mon, in all of GR1 history we have never had a Glock 18.

Do it for me.

There's a Glock 18 in Heroes Unleashed. :whistle:

Apex...Im about to take a bit of break from posting content so i can do one big update later.

You know I was kidding, right? Loooove those little teaser previews. I'm excited like a child about this mod! :)

I did make this weapon using real steel (not airsoft stuff) I wouldnt say its wrong just yet.

*edit*

Looking it up again and again, it seems as if the trigger groups offered are actually up to the person that is ordering the firearm. Going off the photos I had, and the photos I've found there is a big mix of what weapons have on them.

I think the big question really is, what does the 5th SFG use.

Edited by pz3

Sorry if this came accross as rude, mate. It's just that your model is so perfect that the trigger group designation stood out to me. You are correct about the German meaning of S/E/F - it stands for the German words "Sicher" (safe), "Einzel" (single-shot), and "Feuerstoss" (full-auto). That's why I didn't think HK has the S/E/F designation on an MP5 originally built CTO exclusively for the US Navy. From what I see, most recent HKs seem to feature those trigger group symbols instead of the old German S/E/F, but of course I cannot be certain.