FINAL BETA for C$K British Commandos available

Hiya crampski. Dl'ed the mod the other day but havn't had time to really run through it yet. I had no major problems with the previous beta and I'm sure this one's flawless too. This really is a top-notch mod and you deserve a lot of credit for all the work you did. Can't wait to see the U.S. Army Rangers mod too. :devil:

Crampski, no crashes to desktop yet, have been through maybe half of the kits. Looks good thus far. I like the attachments--they seem to fit the character models well. The only thing I found distracting is how heads show through the helmuts/hats at farther distance. I know this is a symptom of the way game was setup--I just changed character files to have main chr model only so your lovely work looks good at a distance.

No problem crampski/spider. Thank you for all the hard work you put in. I've been waiting for the entire mod for quite awhile now, you really can tell a ton of time has been spent on this. I just love that SBS operator.

And like I said, can't wait to see that Army Ranger mod you're going to be doing. Have you started on that at all yet or are you buttoning everything up for the full release of Commando's?