Friday Nights Cod4 Game Information

Rocky

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm:

Me thinks Filefront does not like Sparta?

Dead Links:

Sparta Cod4 map pack

mp_burg

mp_balakan

mp_i2

Checked the Sparta download section. If we can get them up again somewhere, I`ll add them to grnet account too.

Cheers.

Hi Wombat :)

:hmm:

Me thinks Filefront does not like Sparta?

Dead Links:

Sparta Cod4 map pack

mp_burg

mp_balakan

mp_i2

Checked the Sparta download section. If we can get them up again somewhere, I`ll add them to grnet account too.

Cheers.

Hi Wombat :)

I think your right, luckily we also have our own download sight,

http://www.legionofspartans.com/web/downloads/COD4/Maps/

Balakan is uploading as I type and will be there in 5 mins, I will add Uday v2 for good measure.

Remember to put the folder into usermaps, then put he IWD file into the mod you are using.

Phew! 31 pages and I thought I better read it all before asking any questions 0:)

I think I am good to go now - set up with TS and added the GR.net server as a favourite which then downloaded the files that I assume I need to my install of COD4.

Currently downloading the uday v2 map pack. If I am playing and the game rotates to a map I don't have will it auto download to my install or will I need to go find it manually?

I look forward to joining you all for a game (and hope not to live up to my forum name too closely :rolleyes: )

Currently downloading the uday v2 map pack. If I am playing and the game rotates to a map I don't have will it auto download to my install or will I need to go find it manually?

It will autoload, but if you get the chance to manually download load it beforehand it can be quicker that way. Although that means having to figure out where to put the files >_<

Cya in game soon!

It will autoload, but if you get the chance to manually download load it beforehand it can be quicker that way. Although that means having to figure out where to put the files >_<

Cya in game soon!

another way to do it is have your cod4 connect to the server when no-one is there, you can download then and there's no waiting for it to finish... (hope I frased this clear enough)

another way to do it is have your cod4 connect to the server when no-one is there, you can download then and there's no waiting for it to finish... (hope I frased this clear enough)

Good idea - I might do that.

Another benefit if I am the only one on the server is that I might stay alive for > 10 seconds which will be a nice change >_<

another way to do it is have your cod4 connect to the server when no-one is there, you can download then and there's no waiting for it to finish...

I need to do that too.

I missed playing the Uday map Saturday because of auto d/l.

I have no problem with the crouch but is it all right to stand so I can look over something like a window sill?

Another benefit if I am the only one on the server is that I might stay alive for > 10 seconds which will be a nice change >_<

I couldn't even manage that! The only person on the server so I decided to idly empty a few rounds into a nearby car which promptly exploded taking two adjacent vehicles and me with it. >_<

You couldn't make this stuff up ......................

• 2 weeks later...