Xmas gift

ingeloop

you must have these add ons/mods to play this mod correctly.

i think i have made a mistake and not stated that in the Read Me file.

but that is more or less a must whatever mod you play.

always have MP1 and MP2 as a base of your mod activation list.

as Tinker said, the Makarov is in the Mp2 mod.

so, do not wait any longer, get these mods ASAP :thumbsup:

/ingeloop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must have these add ons/mods to play this mod correctly.

i think i have made a mistake and not stated that in the Read Me file.

but that is more or less a must whatever mod you play.

always have MP1 and MP2 as a base of your mod activation list.

as Tinker said, the Makarov is in the Mp2 mod.

so, do not wait any longer, get these mods ASAP :thumbsup:

/ingeloop

Good but where can I get these add-ons now? :(

No need to be harsh :nono: I bet you that over 50% of the mods in the downloads require them also, but don`t have it in there read me files too! :yes: Actually now i think about it, our 9MS mod does not have it in either. :o

I have a very good friend who joins 9MS for games regularly, he is in Poland. I could be tempted to send him a copy to forward to you?

:)

Good offer Tinker, and probably more than 75% require one or both of those expansions! Yet he does remind us that including all required active mods should be a must in our documentation when we package our mods....there are new people cominng to GR and they won't know what is what regarding all that...

P2 will require both plus Frostbite 1.3 so all expansions sans YOTM? :D Maybe I'll release P2 and not mention Frostbite...! P2 problems thread - day one - 100% of downloads posting?

mig :ph34r:

im really sorry about this Read Me file thing.

i'll mail Rocky a new Read Me and hope that he can replace the old one.

no need to go mental Brandenburger, but i'll follow your advice and stop

wasting peoples time.

therefor i hereby announce that i'll stop mod useless things that make people

go mad :wall: ...................................................................................NOT!!!!

i'll be the first to admit that im not the greatest modder/creator of things, but

please keep in mind that my intentions are all for the best of this community.

i can not repay the help that i have recived over these years, i can just try to

create things that i hope will help GR get better.

you learn from your mistakes, at least i do, i hope :thumbsup:

cheers / ingeloop

I for one hope you keep right on modding ingeloop! I know that these Russian skins and equipment in question here are but a portion of what you have created over the past year or so...chrs for P2, Blood Oil, and EDF to name a few...!

thanks

mig :ph34r:

I have checked it out and it is a pure "mission impossible" to get them now in my country. Tha is why I removed both Ingeloop's mods from hard drive. Next time don't waste others time and write your Readme.txt files more carefully, buddy.

Bye!

Nobody is also going to to regret if you don't post any longer here.

I have checked it out and it is a pure "mission impossible" to get them now in my country. Tha is why I removed both Ingeloop's mods from hard drive. Next time don't waste others time and write your Readme.txt files more carefully, buddy.

Bye!

Exactly the same I can tell about you!

Bye!

Are you sure? How many posts you have? How many awards you won? How many mods you made?

Wait a moment: I nominate Brandemburger for the most funny post in 2008!!! :rofl:

Bye!

Are you sure? How many posts you have? How many awards you won? How many mods you made?

Wait a moment: I nominate Brandemburger for the most funny post in 2008!!! :rofl:

Note there is only 19 January 2008, buddy!

I am sure you will write here a lot of stupid (but "funny" in your own warped sense of humor!) posts before Christmas! :rofl:

I simply don't like people who thinks they are everything or they know very well what everybody else wants.

Besides now I am trying to acquire GR+DS+IT game all-in-one. If I succeed I will be back regardless of someone's wishful thinking! :yes:

now that's the spirit Brandemburger :thumbsup:

im sure you succeed to get a hold of DS and IT.

just browse around the internet, have you checked out the GR

frontpage, are there not any links to any shops there?

/ingeloop

Well, I need full GR English version because it seems that Polish one has several incompatibilities with many important features. I noticed that US/UK patches can't be applied to it and English versions of IT/DS mods also! Unfortunately Polish GR publisher called Play-It went bankruptcy a few years ago before it had been able to sell GR Golden Edition and thus this way is finally closed to me. So I must wait some time...

Edited by Brandemburger

here's some screenies, nothing much but here they are guys:

us1.jpg

Hi there - Just wanted to say what a superb job you have done with the Udmurtia Spetsnaz mod for Ghost recon!

I only discovered this mod by accident and haven't played Ghost Recon for years - but this mod had me scrambling about in my attic to find my original [GR] CDs so I could install it! :)

2198658665_56cce260ba.jpg

I should explain that I am part of a small Russian Army themed airsoft team in the UK, so this was an ideal chance to look at a variety of you well researched Spetsnaz uniforms and weapons combinations to get ideas for our team...

I have already seen a character I like and am collecting the uniform kit required to play him in our next airsoft event (the one in black pictured in the screenshot above).

I will post up some photos after the game.

Well done Ingeloop! I hope you keep this sort of quality mod up.

All the best,

Clone_Ranger

2205353143_ffeda1d60f_m.jpg

Edited by Clone_Ranger

Hi all except GWDS, of course! :rofl:

I proudly announce that my entire GR+DS+IT game in English version is now fully up and running! I finally managed to breach all troubles associated with that irritating story. Well done!

Let's back to the topic: I carefully examined Russian uniforms and weapons present in Umdutria Spetsnaz mod and I am confused a little. It refers to reality not to your mod, Ingeloop. So don't be sad and don't make a public suicide here once again as you announced finishing your modding work! In fact Russians created many various special forces units, camouflage suits and a lot of specialized anti-terrorist weapons. I really don't know why??? It looks like a huge mess!

1. Sniper rifles are many times doubled in each class! There are more than dozen types of such weapon with up to three would be sufficient.

2. How many Kalashnikov's derivatives is now used in current Spetsnaz forces? I counted six of them: AKMS, AK-74, AK-74U, AK-103, AK-104, AN-94 and even some Hungarian variation! It is too much, indeed. Note that new automatic rifles are also accessible, like OC-14 "Groza" or AS "Val". Seems like Russian weapon factories supply weapons to the Army without MoD's level planning.

3. Noteworthy fact is that Russia/USSR developed powerful ammunition type called SP-5/6. Unfortunately later some anarchy gained power and uncontrolled production of weapons using this ammo exploded. Even new Kalashnikov called AK-9 is now fielded to the Russian military.

All above is a sheer madness!

Well, could you decrease weapon types quantity in your mods to more logical levels, Ingeloop?

Edited by Brandemburger

good news Brandy - i think 99% of ppl here assume that anyone playing GR in this year would be a GR veteran and definitely already have Desert Siege and Island Thunder - the 2 official expansions for GR.

the fact that you didn't is a shock but it's great that someone else has finally discovered the greatest FPS ever made and can enojoy all of the mods made since the original release.

enjoy...and peace.

any issues let us know - many ppl here willing to help out.