Reserve your GRAW2 Demo now

I am a subscriber to fileplanet but because I don't want to insall the fileplanet download manager, seeing as how I don't need it to download from fileplanet, I am going to just wait until it's released and download it. I don't need it the very second it's released.

This could follow the same route as the Beta.

Available only to paid subscription, for a set period of time.

If Ubisoft have an agreement with this network for servers etc and files, it would be the case they recieve priority.

If so its not a good way to treat your client base, next we will see pay to play, like many other games.

The final product will be the goal not the pr fiasco.

Edited by Colin

Actually all the reserve allows for is so that FP subscribers will automatically begin download when the file is available. Other than that and the fact that subscribers get "no-wait, high-speed" servers to download from, there's no difference than if you downloaded it as a non-subscriber.

On my Download Manager reserve slot it says "Est. date available: Wed, June 20, 2007"

It's not too far away...

Yeah saw the June 20th date also and was like why would they put it up a month before it's available? Well that is about a week before releaes, which is what I and many others guessed. Given what it says on the DL manager is more than likely just a guess on their part also. :unsure:

Edited by Bota:16