Thanks Grin. ***Show your support for Grin***

Despite the early release of GRAW1, GRiN proved that they have "Sticktoitivness. The summer of patches all the way to 1.35 proved to me that they are men (and women?) of their word. They dealt with the pressures of release dates which UBI placed on them, and still did the rest of their orginal design. Amazing actually. And promised it all through out the summer.

I know they didn't hit 100% of all their early promises, but that was just reality meeting desire. Nothing else. Their end result (1.35) has kept me excited playing it for many many months.

They earned my respect last summer. The recent video release (and the Beta) shows lots of "listening". I, for one, will buy the game before I read a single review. Not becuase I'm foolish. But becuase the few extra bucks in their pocket makes me a commited partner in any future patching that may have to come. Hopefully, this release will be less buggy, but all software releases with bugs. So I'm putting my down-payment on that process and their support up front. They didn't let me down last time, so why shouldn't I?

Keep up the great work GRiN. You guys are excellent.

THANK YOU

(and nice post Papa... good to see your not just a guy who always cry's foul....)

Edited by Sleepdoc

Hope GRAW2 will be up to all his fans' expectations, but I remember how GRAW disappointed me and the most of community for all his problems even after the patches :wall: and that's not painless..... >_< Sorry for my criticism, but I'm waiting a little bit ('till the release) before a standing ovation for Grin....

Hope GRAW2 will be up to all his fans' expectations, but I remember how GRAW disappointed me and the most of community for all his problems even after the patches :wall: and that's not painless..... >_< Sorry for my criticism, but I'm waiting a little bit ('till the release) before a standing ovation for Grin....

My feelings exactly. So far, the COOP community faithful have been left in the DUST.......

Fix what was so evidently promised but lacking in GRAW, and there may be some kudos coming.

To the whole GRIN team, thanks for making GRAW a game in it's own class.

For expanding on the original base and listening to community comments.

For having the Patience to read some coarse comments.

For continuing the theme and expanding the game into what may become

a classic. For overall developer interaction with the GRAW community.

Big thanks :thumbsup:

viii