Making us happy with GRAW2 is straight forward

It seems to me, where the gaming industry is profit driven, that success from selling titles that survive for short periods because of their limits would not be as successful as taking the time to develop a well conceived and versatile game that covers all the interests of the community. Dev time and effort to produce a new game everytime interests wane is very expensive, and when those who want to ladder are left out because of the expence of providing a server, or glitches which should have been eliminated before going gold are not addressed, the title bears the brunt. It still seems to me that UBI would be better served by the community if they requested that GRAW-2 PC be developed so that those who wished to play online be provided an intelligent interface allowing people to affordably provide servers with decent SADS support. Each mode of the game be tailored to the specific requests for that mode. Once the game is tailored to GRAW and contains some of the features that led to the long success of [GR], it can be maintained through the development of expansions which eliminate some of the costs that are incurred by developing a whole new game. It just makes sense to me because I really looked forward to the next expansion for [GR] and never had to suffer wondering what would go wrong this time. Just my humble thoughts on the issue. Thanks for your time! :g_withgrin:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More interactive enviroment .. distructable buildings, throw a nafde at a tree and it falls (just not sure the engine can handle that?)

Also being able to crawl/stradle over boxes, or other objects about hip heights... havie ti slow your progress a little?

Oh ya.. and what they said..

Funny thing about the destrucable buildings. If you remember from one of the missions in GR:AW large pieces of buildings fall all over the street. Very cool. Whats funny about it you ask ? Simple. Stand under the large falling pieces and you don't get squashed :hmm:

If I were to really complain about something that seems to be somewhat overlooked are some of the smallest inclines and hills that cannot be climbed by the Ghosts. I mean really small under knee high teraine changes and you can't just step up it and continue on. You must find a way around it which sometimes put you directly into a tangos line of sight and fire.

Im not looking for the bunny hopping sillyness that comes with the Battle Field series. But not being able to climb over or up the smallest of inclines in my opinion is a bit silly for an Advanced Warfighter. Waist high walls as well. :wall:

More interactive enviroment .. distructable buildings, throw a nafde at a tree and it falls (just not sure the engine can handle that?)

Also being able to crawl/stradle over boxes, or other objects about hip heights... havie ti slow your progress a little?

Oh ya.. and what they said..

Funny thing about the destrucable buildings. If you remember from one of the missions in GR:AW large pieces of buildings fall all over the street. Very cool. Whats funny about it you ask ? Simple. Stand under the large falling pieces and you don't get squashed :hmm:

If I were to really complain about something that seems to be somewhat overlooked are some of the smallest inclines and hills that cannot be climbed by the Ghosts. I mean really small under knee high teraine changes and you can't just step up it and continue on. You must find a way around it which sometimes put you directly into a tangos line of sight and fire.

Im not looking for the bunny hopping sillyness that comes with the Battle Field series. But not being able to climb over or up the smallest of inclines in my opinion is a bit silly for an Advanced Warfighter. Waist high walls as well. :wall:

That has to be my number one complaint about the series as well.