My latest crush......... :D

Stalker_Zero

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in that first picture, she resembles a man. 4/10.

:g_withgrin:

Ya gotta be kidding!! What about her third picture in her running get-up? Shes not exactly ugly! Strange...... :blink:

BAh, besides....kinda like lokelani now anyways. Oh, and theres this other hot triathlete babe from brazil. I'll find her name and pics when I get a chance today.

Stalker, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The way I see it, it just means more ladies for those of us that prefer non-prefab types. Living in Colorado, riding and hiking, I've met many a lady like the one in your post and was never disappointed. They hug and kiss just fine :thumbsup: . They also don't require the topic of conversation to always be about them, they have interests outside themselves.

Now, I've seen pics of some of the folks posting in this thread, they had better hope the ladies aren't nearly so discriminating about men's looks as they are or they'll be married to the Palm sisters the rest of their days.

aRGH! i'M not fallin to peer pressure. :angry:

I don't get it....why do you think shes ugly? Maybe she is? :blink:

I need more opinions here.

Oh well....anyways here is another triathlete woman Fernanda Keller from Brazil. Sorry but I like the girls that are athletic and in shape. And not sick from all those hollywood parties and not drugged out or anorexic or whatnot.

465-4.jpg

oooh, I never could resist a woman with numbers painted on her^_^

dammit! Shes married and his kids already! Argh! I was gonna train for a triathlon just so I could meet up with her.

That 2.4 mile swim, 116 mile bike ride and 26 mile marthon run all done back to back to back all in one day doesnt........seem.......too.....hard? :huh:

The above poster is trying to make you feel better Stalker(ZeroKills)

shuddup mister bartholomew noob! *foxtrot's real name* :rofl:

Actually, his real name is Ludwig Van Noobhoven.

I stand corrected! :rofl:

Edited by Stalker_Zero