Videogames make me angry!

"The engine is unoptimized"do you mean GRAW and if its not will next patch fix the bad FPS most of are getting even with a 7900gt?Will it be included in june patch?Cuz this one of the main reasons i dont play graw so much online.

ALL patches include major engine changes; that's a perfectly reasonable demand. :shifty:

That is why I post about them on the internet!

I went to this 'GhostRecon.net' in hopes that I could complain about something, but I dont own GRAW.

It's overpriced! That's Bill Gates' fault, isn't it? He makes Ghost Recon, doesn't he?

Well, he made the Xbox. Without that everyone would get PC games for free, wouldn't they?

If it wasn't Bill it must've been GRIN. We all know they make the advertising and sales decisions!

In conclusion, I hate GRAW. Arcade games are bad, because arcades are loud and brightly colored buttons intimidate me! So when I dont like a game i call it arcade!

Everyone on these forums is arcade! If a moderator does anything to this thread, maybe they shouldn't be making tactical games! :thumbsup:

In all my years of judging, I have never heard before, of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law. The way you made them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother... Fills me with an urge to defecate! Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear, I'll sentence you to be EXPOSED before your peers...

[Chorus:]

BRING FORWARD THE WHINERS!!

BRING FORWARD THE MOANERS!!

That is why I post about them on the internet!

I went to this 'GhostRecon.net' in hopes that I could complain about something, but I dont own GRAW.

It's overpriced! That's Bill Gates' fault, isn't it? He makes Ghost Recon, doesn't he?

Well, he made the Xbox. Without that everyone would get PC games for free, wouldn't they?

If it wasn't Bill it must've been GRIN. We all know they make the advertising and sales decisions!

In conclusion, I hate GRAW. Arcade games are bad, because arcades are loud and brightly colored buttons intimidate me! So when I dont like a game i call it arcade!

Everyone on these forums is arcade! If a moderator does anything to this thread, maybe they shouldn't be making tactical games! :thumbsup:

In all my years of judging, I have never heard before, of someone more deserving of the full penalty of law. The way you made them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother... Fills me with an urge to defecate! Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear, I'll sentence you to be EXPOSED before your peers...

[Chorus:]

BRING FORWARD THE WHINERS!!

BRING FORWARD THE MOANERS!!

Pink Floyd rules :)

Crowman, since you've turned into the fashion police--do these bdu's make me look fat or is it the way that hdr sets them off :rofl: ? Sup

ALL patches include major engine changes; that's a perfectly reasonable demand. :shifty:
, why not new engines?