Battle of the Dolls GRAW Competition

Rocky

fd01.jpg

BATTLE OF THE DOLLS:

VOODOO TAKES THE VICTORY

The war is over! Battle of the Dolls, the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter challenge in which each of the UK Frag Dolls recruited and commanded a team, has now officially ended. Voodoo and her team of players from the GAME.net website took the win, with each member of her squad taking a 2gb iPod Nano and a Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Xbox 360 faceplate.

“I really couldn’t have asked for a better bunch to go into battle with,” says Voodoo, “Every one of them brought a unique and important element to the team and together we had the winning formula”.

The Battle took place over four weeks. In the first week, the girls narrowed down hundreds of applicants to four teams of seven. They followed this with a series of practice sessions, honing their team skills and learning the “Old Town” map on which all the matches would take place. The following week they took part in a series of league games to settle which teams would participate in the big prize final, and which would battle as runners up. Then it was down to those last games.

First game, Second game, Total score

Team Kitt / OXM.co.uk 14 20 34

Team Sarin 41 41 82

Team Jam 15 4 19

Team Voodoo / GAME.net 16 11 27

Congratulations from the Frag Dolls and Ubisoft to all who took part on a great display of tactics, sportsmanship and teamwork!

For more information about the Frag Dolls, Battle of the Dolls, and future tournaments and competitions, visit www.fragdolls.co.uk.

I just love hot gamer babes. It's cool to see that gamers aren't only male.

Yeah, the whole irony of it is....is that they are "hot". I don't think ever personally known a rather physically attractive woman that are that much into computer or video games.

Yes they are rare, but i know a few, :)

Razor...it did just occur to me though, the age of these women are probably no older than 25 (I have noticed in their profiles on each fragdoll, they don't give a birthdate or age, kinda wierd.) But from the looks of them, they are probably between 18 and 21 (college aged)

Anyone seen a woman that's in her late 20's or even 30's that do any extensive gaming like their Atari 2600 Generation male counterparts do? lol

I just love hot gamer babes. It's cool to see that gamers aren't only male.

It's better when they're paid by Ubisoft to be walking advertisements.

Sup:

I think somewhere on their site there is a BLOG refuting the comments from people begrudging the fact that they are only hired by UBI to be a "pretty face"

Basically, like any advertisement in this society, using "Babes" to attract them to their products, and of course get them to buy it. Hey, it's the American way! ;-)

Well I know some nice gamers babes but they only play Sims 2 <_<.

Don't worry the ammount of "gamer babes" grew within the last years and at the moment it looks like it'll keep growing! ;) I have 3 female gamers inside my clan and one of them would kick anybody's bottom inside Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - she's nice, intelligent, pretty and.......has a boyfriend (Well *sighs* you can't have everything!)! :) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Well I know some nice gamers babes but they only play Sims 2 <_<.

Don't worry the ammount of "gamer babes" grew within the last years and at the moment it looks like it'll keep growing! ;) I have 3 female gamers inside my clan and one of them would kick anybody's bottom inside Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - she's nice, intelligent, pretty and.......has a boyfriend (Well *sighs* you can't have everything!)! :)

As anyone knows, Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever. ;-)