GRAW Demo movies

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great clip.. I loved it... how can you don't like this game... I love furious firefight with all the bullets bouncing all over and the dust they produce when it hits the wall. LMAO..! I also saw how the AI's were blocking your moves.. pretty much taking care of your job ;)

Also around minute 1:00 to 1:20 it really looks like one of those news reports from Iraq where the coalition troops are exchanging fire. Pretty neat

Edited by 1Bravo [CV]

Hey all, new member to the forums, all though i have been comming to this site since the 1st set of ghost recon games... I made this video really quick with fraps, wasn't even sure if it was working so i was just running around hoping it was recording :blink:

I made the video to show my friend who wanted to see it from in game and bam, came here and my video was on the front page. So i decide to finally join :) Im going to be making a better one tomorrow too, ill throw it up when im done.

Click Me <--the video

Edited by Archenemy20

Another Cool Video (5:27) from GRAW COOP (im alone:P)/(90mb)/(use winrar 3.5 or higher to unpack this video)

http://rapidshare.de/files/19188574/GRAW_P..._SHOTS.rar.html

Video is a little bit compressed :P but sound is still HighQuality in all his glory

I Hope You Like It  :thumbsup:

:drool:

Best vid I've seen so far. Please more of these 5min long gameplay vids with tactics and action....and no messing around with the effects. I'm just looving it. 5 more days. I want it so bad :D

Thanks for this great vid.

And of course all the other videos in this thread. I enjoyed them all numerous times. :ph34r:

Another Cool Video (5:27) from GRAW COOP (im alone:P)/(90mb)/(use winrar 3.5 or higher to unpack this video)

http://rapidshare.de/files/19188574/GRAW_P..._SHOTS.rar.html

Video is a little bit compressed :P but sound is still HighQuality in all his glory

I Hope You Like It  :thumbsup:

:drool:

Best vid I've seen so far. Please more of these 5min long gameplay vids with tactics and action....and no messing around with the effects. I'm just looving it. 5 more days. I want it so bad :D

Thanks for this great vid.

And of course all the other videos in this thread. I enjoyed them all numerous times. :ph34r:

Thnx m8, more vids later, must go now :) Girlfriend calls, "BUT I'm on duty girly!!! Ghosts Call :D Recon Call, Cause I'm Advanced Warfighter Babe" :D

Is it just me or do you have to wait like 58 minutes to download from rapidshare when you don't have a premium account?

Click on link in my post/go down on FREE button/Wait 43 seconds/Type CODE/Choose link/Download/ :) There is no need for premium acc :D

Yep i understand you have to click on the Free button but when i do it says i have to wait 58 minutes before i can download it. Thanks anyway :)

Is it just me or do you have to wait like 58 minutes to download from rapidshare when you don't have a premium account?

Click on link in my post/go down on FREE button/Wait 43 seconds/Type CODE/Choose link/Download/ :) There is no need for premium acc :D

Yep i understand you have to click on the Free button but when i do it says i have to wait 58 minutes before i can download it. Thanks anyway :)

Hmm.... My situatuon after FREE button is always like this:

f728de60-Counter_RAPID_JP.jpg