Producer tour in The Netherlands

Everyone please keep in mind, that even the best review of material content is subject to interpretation. How the author interpets what they see and how the reader interprets what they read. A lot of things in the initial post were vague. Some people in this forum tend to fly off the handle when they hear something they do not like about the game, my only request is to wait another 3 or so weeks and find out for yourself what its really like. Just because one person said something doesnt mean its true or that it isnt true. Hang tight and find out when it comes out. Speculation based on an unofficial review doesnt help anyone.

SN6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:  No Dedicated Sever Files, And Need Same Vedio Specs To Run It. Come On Its Like Their not Even Trying Any More. Footage Look Good By The Way. Hope Its Not Going To Be AnOther LockDown.

I can attest to the fact that GRAW will not be another Lockdown (I want to use a different term, but am biting my tongue).

hmmm...no GRIN reply yet...so no clarification about dedicated server? If they talked to this site about multiplayer, why can't they talk to us about it??? :shhhh:

This is not finished, and this is why no comment.

Ubisoft is dealing with this side anyway.

hmmm...no GRIN reply yet...so no clarification about dedicated server? If they talked to this site about multiplayer, why can't they talk to us about it??? :shhhh:

this frightens me as I am more the multiplayer player. With so little multiplayer talk out there, i fear that maybe it was not much of a thought when developing.

this frightens me as I am more the multiplayer player. With so little multiplayer talk out there, i fear that maybe it was not much of a thought when developing.

Development teams do not talk about things that are not finished.

The same ammount of hard work and professionalism has gone into the whole game.

Frankly the comment you made is an insult.

was not intended to be. there's just been a lot of excitement generated for co-op and sp, so it worries me that there has been less enthusiasm when it comes to multiplayer. If it is just that it is not done and they don't want to comment until it is, then that's fine. But if the devs aren't excitedly talking about the mp, why shouldn't I be worried?

was not intended to be. there's just been a lot of excitement generated for co-op and sp, so it worries me that there has been less enthusiasm when it comes to multiplayer. If it is just that it is not done and they don't want to comment until it is, then that's fine. But if the devs aren't excitedly talking about the mp, why shouldn't I be worried?

Most people here only care for SP and COOP so the devs would be preaching in the wrong church. ;) That's just how it is, and doesn't necessarily mean that the good folks at GRIN doesn't bother about adv.modes. :)

Most people here only care for SP and COOP so the devs would be preaching in the wrong church. ;) That's just how it is, and doesn't necessarily mean that the good folks at GRIN doesn't bother about adv.modes. :)

Also we have to save something for the press - we're giving everything else here right?

Also we have to save something for the press - we're giving everything else here right?

Yeah, loads of info, never seen anything like this. The Ubi PR people must be really angry with you guys. :D