LOMAC ?

Zebb

• 4 weeks later...

I like the look & physics of this game...

But i will be a total noob to it, as i never play flight sims.. This looks awesome.. :rocky:

Do you need a top end joystick or a normal one?.. The last time i used a joystick was with my AMIGA 1200 :rofl:

I used a Saitek Evo all through Pacific Fighters merged version. But as soon as I got LOMAC and tried switching from one aircraft to another, I saw the need for some sort of HOTAS, and got a Saitek X45 mainly because I got it at half price, and because there are so many great user made profiles for it. One profile fits all the aircraft!

You can get a factory reconditioned X45 for $39 plus $5 shipping at the Saitek site.

I used a Saitek Evo all through Pacific Fighters merged version. But as soon as I got LOMAC and tried switching from one aircraft to another, I saw the need for some sort of HOTAS, and got a Saitek X45 mainly because I got it at half price, and because there are so many great user made profiles for it. One profile fits all the aircraft!

You can get a factory reconditioned X45 for $39 plus $5 shipping at the Saitek site.

OMG That thing looks huge! ..

Saitek X45 :blink:

If i even bought one, where would stick that thing?..

You can switch aircrafts?.. Like in GR?.. :unsure:

EDIT:

This one seems ok Cyborg Evo Where will be a good place to buy one on the web?..

Thanks!

2nd EDIT:

Had a look on Ebay.co.uk some reasonable prices although some of them are used Items....... <_< ...

Edited by GooseBumps

I think you will find the Cyborg Evo is inadequate for LOMAC, as I did.

You really need extra hat switches to operate the TDC for the radars and Air to Ground TV screens, just to mention one control among many.

This is the reconditioned X45 I was mentioning for practically the same money as an Evo:

http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/x45digjoyand1.html

I posted same question in LOMAC.RU forum:

Can you dumbdown this game, so I can just fly without getting shot down or blowing myself up.

I barely get enough time to play, nor time for the tutorial. My attention span is getting shorter---maybe mid-life crisis symptoms :nono:

I just want to fly and enjoy the scenery. The humming sounds relaxes me. :D

I looked at some prices of the game is like £4.00 proper cheap! ..

But the equipment like joysticks are a bit pricey! ...

@ cpl ledanek ..

This aint as easy as BF2 u know ... I downloaded the demo for LOMAC, tried a level got owned as soon as it loaded! .. Got locked on .. then boom! .. :(

This does seem very realistic though ... So many Controls! .. No wonder u need one of them phat joysticks! ..

thanks for the PM connie lingus I seen that already.. I think this one suits me Saitek X45

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...