NationStates

RooK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In true political fashion I just dismissed it..outta site..outta mind.  :lol:

Almost there with ya. But thought I'd take a hard line on it, just to see what the outcome is gonna be.

@Havok

So when do you accept your cabinet position with Mr. Dithers? I always knew you were a liberal lapdog.

@NC

Watch that hardline stance man. I took it with racial quota's and now seem to be labeled as one with a raciest TV show. :wall::wall::wall::wall: Probably the stinking UN.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

dude my tax rate is at 4%!! AND im introducing wellfare WHILE reigning in govt spending. how very bush of me. clapping.gif

today's issue...

Prospecting company Nukes4U has uncovered a large uranium deposit in The House of Ronin's south-west.

this should dovetail well with ghostlandia's plans to repeal UN resolutions banning weapons of mass destruction. yeah.gif

today's issue...

Prospecting company Nukes4U has uncovered a large uranium deposit in The House of Ronin's south-west.

this should dovetail well with ghostlandia's plans to repeal UN resolutions banning weapons of mass destruction. yeah.gif

Got the same issue. Bring on the Uranium!!!

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Almost there with ya. But thought I'd take a hard line on it, just to see what the outcome is gonna be.

@Havok

So when do you accept your cabinet position with Mr. Dithers? I always knew you were a liberal lapdog.

Ha...trying to pick a fight EH ?!?!

In case you didn't notice poltical freedoms are outlawed...Dithers was executed long ago !

@Havok

Ha...trying to pick a fight EH ?!?!

In case you didn't notice poltical freedoms are outlawed...Dithers was executed long ago !

Oh Boy!! :unsure:

Something weird is going on with my Nation.

I have issues set to 2 per day but I am only getting one now. wth ?

It started doing this like 4-5 days ago. I want and need more issues . :P

Obviously those "UN Experts" did more than drink coffee to rate The Dominion of Red Sector Inc 3rd most cultured. :wall::wall::wall: I mean come on! It's run by a little blue guy! From IOWA no less! :wall::wall::whistle::whistle:

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

@NC

Sucked into that quaqmire? I don't think so. From what I've read what ever resolutions are passed there automatically becomes laws in your country. I'm starting to get things just about where I want them now. LOL

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Do you have it set for 2 on week days? Or 2 daily?

I've tried it both ways and I am still only getting one issue per day.

Bah...whatever...I just allowed public nudity...see how that goes over. :whistle:

the following telegram received from the pit-juice bog of grand mitae 33 minutes ago ...

Esteemed Regional Delegate The House of Ronin

A nation I know, Texan Hotrodders, has submitted the “United Nations Security Act†into the proposal list. This is a proposal which protects the right for UN nations to defend themselves and keep aggressive nations from overtaking them. I humbly ask that you read the proposal and approve it.

The proposal can be found by typing in as little as “united†into the search bar at the bottom of this page:

[link didnt work]

Please help defend UN nations against aggressors and approve this proposal.

Thank you for your time,

Grand Mitae

i have a telegram into the grand mitae for a working link.

HOR

[edit] working link

Something weird is going on with my Nation.

I have issues set to 2 per day but I am only getting one now. wth ?

It started doing this like 4-5 days ago. I want and need more issues . :P

Well, you ARE getting two issues a day, but it takes time to generate. It doesn't mean that you get two issues at a time, it means that in a 24 hour period, you'd be getting two issues. I have the same settings. I would check my nation in the morning and there would be one issue. Then at night, I'd check again and there's another issue.

Hope that helps.

Out.