What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Urban Hype - "Trip 2 Trumpton" live on Top of the Pops in the early nineties. In those days, all vocals, even sampled snippets (which they were in the original track, "Trip 2 Trumpton" by Urban Hype) had to be performed live, hence the MC sounds crap.

Also, on the same episode of TOTP was:

Smart-E's - "Sesame's Treet", live. They actually used kids to perform the chior like bit (aswell as their own freestyle dance moves). LMAO @ the kiddie third in from the left doing the same move over and over.

Sy & Unknown feat. Karen Ryder - "I Feel On Fire"

After this, I'll be listening through some stuff I'm making in FL Studio 7. I've been messing about with some midi synth in the FL Sytrus and FL Slayer. Cranked up to 160BPM with 'dark' synths done in the sytrus, it sounds the best.

Edited by WytchDokta

Millenium - "Day After Day"

At the end of a custom mix I was forced to quickly whip up. Reason being, next door have got Cascada on very loud and have played her album all the way three times over already. So I launched a counter attack by opening all my windows and blasting out terrorcore/gabber tracks like "Suicide", "Knock Out", "Straight From Bolivia", "Kill Your Parents (Kill Yourself)" and finished off with a little hardcore. Right at the very end, I played the postman pat theme tune at maximum volume just to take the ######. .... It's funny how they've turned their music down now.

Edited by WytchDokta

Some-one is taking the ###### now. After about an hour or so of relative silence they've just put Cascada's album back on (for the 5th time today) at full blast. This calls for me to put on the following terrorcore track very loud:

Scott Brown - "(This My Style) ###### Your Style"

I wonder if they'll get the message then.

Edited by WytchDokta