NASCAR Racing Series and GR.net Racing League

WhiteKnight77

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeas we can set it for next weekend, give me more time to work on my set-up. I am burning up my right front real good. I need to bring the wear down. I am getting faster too. :)

N2k3 isn't as easy as N2k2 that's for sure.

That's exactly what's happening with my car and Believer's car. You make a good point that it's not last years Nascar, much more realistic then I could've imagined.

We can race a bit early if you need to. Post the time here. How many of us will be there? I know one thing, I am not sure if I like this latest version to well. 'Bout to say we race N2k2 instead of N2k3. Maybe we need to try a bigger track next time to get used to the game better. *shrug*

Yeah I know what you're saying, but you have to admit, it is a great job that they've done. Who would've known that Las Vegas was so tough? Wonder what Atlanta will be like?

3pm your time OK?? That way we should be done before they get here. ;)

Just me, you and Believer, unless Iceman should get his wheel back from his Uncle early which I'm not counting on.

If you should get Ventrilo, I do have access to a ded. server @ IP 24.121.5.180 we'll be using the Lair for our room. No pw needed.

must...get...nascar...2003... phew!

You guys still be racing this fall?...maybe I can catch up with you then...heh heh!

Fixed car setups...I like the sounds of that...depending on "whose" setup it is...that could be quite entertaining...

I'll be racing this game til I can no loner find opponents, this is by far the most accurate Nacar sim yet.

I'm kinda happy that they won't be making another, now maybe I can actually race all of the tracks a couple of times.

Atlanta this Sat. I can't wait. :D

Ruin, Yoda either one of you want to race with us today??

6pm eastern practice starts get ahold of either me or WK on ICQ.

NR 2003...Atlanta. Don't know how long the race is yet, thats up to our host.

One of these days I'd like to see you guys on the track with us. ;)