NASCAR Racing Series and GR.net Racing League

WhiteKnight77

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch what a drag, well hope the nap was as good as the fishing today!! ;)

edit: Due to WK's schedule we'll have to race next sunday, but you can catch us on Tues, and Thursday evenings if your schedule will permit, and we can race some mini races along with practice.

Just let me know if you want in and I'll make sure to ICQ you the info.

Edited by NightCrawler

UPDATE FROM STEVE AT PAPY!!

Steve Myers (Papy Developer) - 09:01am May 28, 2003 PST

Hello all,

I apologize that it has been so long since we have last given you an update. We have been very busy fleshing out future product proposals (no, we are not going to tell you what they are :), working on the track pack, and yes, working on a patch. At this time I am not positive when the patch will be completed and released, as there are a lot of things that are involved with patching that we have no control over. I am not going to go into a lot of detail on what fixes will be made, but I am sure you will be glad to hear we will be addressing unrealistic setups, driving aids on-line and the aero mapping for the super-speedways. I hope you enjoy the new tracks, we tried to come up with courses that everyone would enjoy. Make sure to check out the high line at Hillside. :)

Steve

I suggest that we hold the GR.net season til release of patch.

WOW

Eight Bowl...This is just totally phenomenal!!!

Hillside...I can take or leave it, it's just another short track imo.

Papyrus Motor Park...This is by far the best reason to dl this trackpac, a roadcourse that drives like a speedway. :wacko:

I recommend trying these just for fun value. :rocky:

Welcome to GR.net HH glad you made the dive. ;)

Me and Believer run Tues. and Thurs night practice sessions around 6:30pm US central time if you ever care to jump in with us.

We have the Gr.net racing season on hold for WK and the new patch that sierra is supposed to release.