Got a job:D

I've been yammering about my new job to anyone around me, so there's no reason I should spare you folks. I pack custom projector screens for the industry leader. Our screens are used by everyone. Schools and universities are big customers, Baylor School of Medicine and Columbia Journalism both had orders in the past week.

Packed a 14ft wide screen for Saudi Arabia, helped wheel out a 30ft wide outdoor screen, and heard tell of the 70'x70' bigg'uns.

at 12 an hour.

:D

- Monty - Dude.. you've gotta go by the name CrackerJack. It'd be awesome.

Wow. What kind of place is HersheyPark that people just drop a deuce in a walkway?

Todd gets my vote for crappiest job. Ba-dum-bum.

I don't know..

I've found other things.. socks, blood, thongs, money ($100 bill one time..)

You can find anything and everything there..

The job does have some nice side benefits though.. namely, Polish ladies :rocky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tyo...na/100_0267.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tyo...na/100_0162.jpg

I just got a very cool apprenticeship that I must say I'm quite proud of.

There's a guy who used to be a member of our theater group many years ago who's opening up a Graphics shop. He does Tees, signs, sand-blasting etc... and the best part, he does Auto detailing as well. He's willing to take me under his wing and teach me a few things which should be TONS of fun.

He's a fantastic artist and so it will be loads of fun learning from him. Too bad I wont get paid... but I can't complain. :D

I've also signed up to take a class on painting and refinishing at the local tech college (Redneck Tech as we affectionatley call it) so by graduation I'll have taken the basic and advanced class. I'm psyched. :D

@Ty... Hershey park is nuts man. I don't know how you stand working there. I would have quit second day. I've been there before and there are some strange people that go through there. Then again, hit a local Wal-Mart and see some strange people.

Edited by Ruin

@Ty... Hershey park is nuts man. I don't know how you stand working there. I would have quit second day. I've been there before and there are some strange people that go through there. Then again, hit a local Wal-Mart and see some strange people.

Simple: don't interact with the guests..

There are some strange people who go there, but there are a lot more dumb people that go there.

Like I said - it does have its benefits!