anybody tried this yet?

Stig

Could this be War of Infamy & then some?

A friend of mine knowing I'm a GR Junky told me about "hidden and dangerous 2" he assures me that theres no bunny hopping Or medi pack boosts & discribed it as a tactical FPS. Basicaly it sounded very much like WOI but obviously with a new engine etc. I must admit it does sound like it could be cool I might distract me from GR (or suppliment more like) :yes:

So I was wondering what you fellow GR lovers thought.

Have you tried it?

What did you think?

etc.

here's a link to the officila website if you've not heard of it before. http://www.hidden-and-dangerous.com

I HAVE HIDDEN AND DANGEROUS 2!!

Want info on the game? Ask me!

The second screenie is from a MP map btw....

Right now I have to go diving and plant bombs on a battle ship and on a small vessel beside it. Then I have to find the "Enigma" on the small vessel. I have to do it all without setting the alarm off....

The missions in North Africa have to good tankbusting opportunities. You can even blag a Panzer in one of the North Africa missions. Then, the mission after, some guys is flying the plane for you, and you have to take out the enemy fighter planes with the gun emplacements on your plane! Now you don't get that in CoD do ya?!

Nice selcetion of uniforms too. Including mixing and matching i.e British Green Summer Camo Uniform with brown trousers with German infantry helmet etc....

There's US WW2 uniforms (standard, Para, Acctic), loadsa British WW2 uniforms (standard issue, which is brown, standar issue with leather vest, British summer camo, British summer camo, British Uniform "To Burma" all green, British arctic) and Loadsa German WW2 uniforms to including some camo ones (grey and green cam pattern, yellow and whitish grey camo pattern :blink: )

To -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

being a fellow GR lover could you answer these qestions for me.

1. Whats the balance of gameplay like? :ph34r:

2. In FPS is there a gun graphic & if there is can I turn it off?

3. How's the realisim, I noticed one review say take lots of medi kits which made me think powerups. :wacko:

cheers any other thoughts would be cool. but I like the look of it so far.

1) Balance of gameplay is ggod. In some aspects, more realistic than GR. In other aspects, not more realistic than GR.

2) Yep there is weapon view. You can't turn it off. You can however switch to 3rd person view or iron sights view....

3) Take lots of medikits? Do they even know what they're on about or were they high on drugs while writing that review? You get a limited of like 4 medikits max per mission - 1 for each soldier. Sometimes you get extra which is good if ya wanna be medic (yes you can heal your team mates). It also depends on the weight you are carrying. If you got an MG plus **** loadsa ammo, then u ain't gonna have enough rooms for medikits....

EDIT: I'm working on getting some screenies up here soon. Storming the hill in Burma with the support of two squads of British troops and a Sherman tank should make a nice screenie....

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

yeah i saw this somewhere on here or at agr-s.com(gr.net's sister site if ya didn't know!!!), go to web page and look for mention of "Hidden & Dangerous Delux" they are giving the entire first game away free!!! it is sort of like the whole AA thing where u can download it or get it on disk, i downloaded it and it is great fun....i suggest those who are looking to grab the second one go try the first for free while it's still available!!!

:ph34r:

The first image is from the a mission in Czechoslovakia (I think). The guy is wearing the British standard uniform with summer camo jacket and paratrroper helmet.

The second image is Normandy, on the bank mission....

The third image is aslo from a mission in Czechoslovakia (I think). The Allied guy is wearing the British standard uniform but he got no helmet. Must have got his helmet shot off. Time to steal a helmet off a dead German. U can do that in this game u know. One mission I had to go scuba diving and infiltrate this castle (from underwater). I stole a helmet off a dead German. I had a wetsuit on with a German helmet. Coolness or what?

Just completed the game! Awesome non-stop playing action! Including staying up late some nights to complete that objective or mission! Just like the campaign in VietCong....

BTW- in the last mission, you storm a German bunker in Czechslovakia (which is no easy task when it's guarded with flak 88's, barbed wire and mines). You kill the officer inside and take his documents. Then u get a cut scene.

The Russians show up. They got loads infantry and a heavy tank. They set up just short of the bunker. The Russian officer get outs of his car and says (referring to the documents): "You in there. You have something very important that we want. You must hand over the documents now, or we will acquire them by force."

So one of your guys says "Never" (or something like that), then u have to fight the Russians. My point is that the Russians and the Allies were on the same side in WW2, although, I have heard stories of some of the "tensions" between the Russians and the Allies in WW2....

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.