New Bf2 Patch & New Maps Announcement

Pave Low

Posted over at netgameradio.com

In a world exclusive event, on Friday the 20th of June, a massive bombshell was dropped on netGameRadio's 'The Inside Battlefield Show'. In an exclusive world first soaring interview, it was confirmed that on Monday, the 23rd of June, to coincide with Battlefield 2's third birthday, gamers will see an announcement regarding a new patch coupled with exciting original maps.

The interview was directly with John Hargelid, a Live Producer from DICE, Sweden, who confirmed that support for Battlefield 2 is not over, and that an announcement regarding a possible new patch and maps will be announced on Monday. The question that was directly answered included references to a patch, maps, and gaming modes.

Source

AMAZING! I thought EA left BF2 for the dead once BF2152 came out.

Very impressive. I wonder what the numbers are for players of the game.

May need to reinstall it again just to check out the new maps

well the "announcement is out and confirms that there will be a new patch and there will be a public beta.

no details yet about the maps

Battlefield 2 celebrates its three year anniversary

With over 15 million player accounts being created since release, Battlefield 2 is still going strong. On the forums we often see discussions about whether there will ever be another update for the game.

Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that.

Keep an eye on www.Battlefield.com for information on what we are working on, release dates and don’t forget to visit our forums.

~

-End of Transmission-

Regards,

DICE Live team

well the "announcement is out and confirms that there will be a new patch and there will be a public beta.

A Public beta of the new patch ? BF2 resurrection ? Aliens 6, The man from Atlantis 2, what more can there be...... You are kidding Pavelow ? Whom is playing BF2 ? the last time I played the hackers had taken over the game, Cows were flying, the hover boards were out.......

I suppose it's back to the future for BF2 .... . get my dots right ... --- ... S.O.S.

:D