DYNACOMP

F'n New Guy

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PARA what chrs were acting up... cause when i play the version i downloaded all the the rifleman, support, sniper, and demo show up fine. Also with the guns all the guns show up fine exceapt the M4. Problem with that is a missing texture on the base part of the sight/scope(the part that goes on the flattop). ;)

Edited by RR_GRT

@ Whisper: Yes, my friend, I know where you stand, and I appreciate your stance. :)

RE: Oil Rig - There is a reason it's never been released. El Oso had a great deal of trouble with the shermanlevels. It was something like 9 levels high, in comparison to the average of two levels. But just seeing the map in-game was awesome. Sleeper is right though; the map had too many problems to release publicly. El Oso foresaw this, I think.

Glad to hear that the DC stuff will most likely be released. I really appreciate everyones efforts in the mod, I know many like Para, DM, the DTD main men, El_Oso, Matt03, etc put a lot of hard work in and I'm positive I'm not the only one whom is grateful.

ditto :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Para, I really hate to be sounding like a broken record here but I gotta ask one more time. When are you gonna release the Dynacomp stuff thus far completed, or did you change your mind?

I have too much on my plate right now to even think about sending the stuff of to DonMiguel for possible release. I know that alot of folks would like to see the material that was finished, and the team would also like people to recognize the work that went into it, so it's important to get it out. I just don't have the time to get things together. I will get the material together that I have and send it to DonMiguel when I'm able to do so.