The Bogie Campaign

Hi Bogie!

I need some help, could you suggest a solution ?

Any help strogly appreciated

A part this your mod is simply fantastic, thanks

Situation:

date: 2009 July 20

accident type: recurrent

when: at the same point

09_toxic_revolutionaries_part2_op00_I.dsl (SP version)

what: trying to move the squad in front of the hut on the iron pier in order to insert the team in the city

1 member reaches the right position, the two other remain blocked face to the railing

No ways to change situation

Finally the job crashes as reported below

Any help from that Band of Bros?

Here below the crash report

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametype.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametype.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

Edited by novembre20

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Novembre20, thanks for the feedback.

When I find myself in situations where there is a tight space as in the location you described, I typically move the Ghosts one at a time versus a formation. I do this using the mouse instead of the overhead tactical display as I feel I have more control.

Not sure why you are getting that type of access violation at that spot either. Try using just two Ghosts instead of three to see if this helps with the issue (as there may be a spawn problem).

I'm sorry that you had to experience a problem, especially on the final map :wacko:

Let me know if any of these suggestions does anything for you and\or if you receive any other error messages besides the access violation.

Thanks,

Bogie

Hi Bogie,

I've just ended the campaign: believe me really "toxic" with only 1 Ghost to fight with. :thumbsup:

I did a snap shot of that dam railing that has blocked my two other Ghost s and I would attach it to the post but I'not so sure how to do it.

Unfortunately no way to overcome that crazy attitude of those two squad members.

In all last tentative I did, they were always the number 2 and 3 of the squad.

Negative on all the line: moving them one by one, directly with the mouse, or using the function “G†viewing what the Ghosts see.

To end the game I had to come back to my two lost guys on the iron hut and put them “out of order†by the mean of some FMJ (do you remember that Vietnam movie?) :blush:

Anyway many thanks again for your help and moreover for that hard campaign.

• 4 months later...

I downloaded the "Sanchez Campaign AKA Bogie Missions", unziped into the custom_levels. Start the game, select Campaign and cannot figure how to start this mission. I do not have anything on the right hand side of screen that says "graw2" also the arrows do not work, only the mouse. Please help! :wall:

I got it to run, didn't realize I had to create a server and run it under multiplayer!

What I really wanted to do was play it in SP mode.

Hi mexicobob...

Do you have any "old" missions that are included in the campaign as single version (bundle) in your custom folder? all i know is that they must be deleted (or moved out) - maybe thats why its not shown up correctly.

regards...

porter

I downloaded the "Sanchez Campaign AKA Bogie Missions", unziped into the custom_levels. Start the game, select Campaign and cannot figure how to start this mission. I do not have anything on the right hand side of screen that says "graw2" also the arrows do not work, only the mouse. Please help!

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but where Bogie said "use the arrows", he was referring to the green arrows at the top right of the screen on either side of the listed "Campaign". Example is circled in the picture below.

The default Campaign is "graw2". Clicking either arrow with your mouse allows you to scroll through each of the campaigns placed in your "custom_levels" folder.

vc.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

This is a pretty unique issue that I have not seen before.

After you start GRAW2 and click on the "Campaign" text in the lower left of the screen, what happens next? Does it go straight to the original Campaign? Can you give us a screenshot? Version 1.05 Build 30899.3048 is the current version (click on "Options" to see)

Off the top of my head, here are just a couple of things to try:

- Remove any MODS that you may have installed to bring the game to a pure vanilla state

- Create a new Profile then start again

- Could potentially be your resolution is not displaying the top banner. Try changing your resolution via the "Options" to the lowest resolution of 4:3 ratio 800 x 600 and see if the menu appears this way.

If all else fails, remove then reinstall the game and use the In-Game patching system versus the external patcher.

In any case, a screenshot would certainly help.

Thanks,

Bogie

Here is a screen shot. I do not have any other items in the custom_levels except this. This is the first time I have tried this. Version 1.05(30899.3048).

graw2_120309.jpg

I setup a new profile and get the same results with only the 1st original mission listed.

I changed my resolution to 800X600 with same results, changed back to 1440X900.

Thanks,

Bob

I just was able to recreate this issue. The reason that you are not seeing the multiple campaigns is that the campains are not there. I moved out all of my modded campaigns and the arrows disappeared.

To correct, assure that the "campaign_bogie_ver1_5_all.bundle" is in your "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2\custom_levels" directory.

Try doing this and seeing if this corrects your issue.

Thanks,

Bogie

I removed the game then reinstalled. It did not update with an ingame update and my manual patch was erased when I uninstalled. So now I am back to the retail setup and the custom_levels directory is not there. I made a new directory for it and put in the mod. But it still does not show up on the screen. It does however show in the multiplayer section under a (create server) section.

Bob

I just was able to recreate this issue. The reason that you are not seeing the multiple campaigns is that the campains are not there. I moved out all of my modded campaigns and the arrows disappeared.

To correct, assure that the "campaign_bogie_ver1_5_all.bundle" is in your "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2\custom_levels" directory.

Try doing this and seeing if this corrects your issue.

Thanks,

Bogie

That may be my problem, What I have is labeled: coop_bogie_tacyard_v2.bundle

Where do I get campaign_bogie_ver1_5_all.bundle?

[admin edit: Double quotes removed]

I found it and removed the other bundle and it now works, I also got the updated patch to install OK.

graw2.jpg

Thanks for all your help!!

Mexicobob

Edited by Pave Low

• 1 month later...

Awesome work...Im on the 2nd map and I really emjoyed it.. :)

Thnks so much.

***Is there anyway to play it with other people joining the AI slots?

Thru LAN or online?

I would like topley this campaign with my girlfriend. :D

Tnks again for your work.

There sure is, Pagey. What you want to do to setup the server is go to "Multiplayer", select if you want to play over the web or LAN. If you look at the upper left side of the screen, you will see a drop down box that defaults to "LAN Server" - you want to change this to "LAN Campaign Server".

All of the Sanchez maps are listed in order with the mission number before the name. IE: 08_Toxic_Revolutionaries_Part1.

Enjoy and thanks for your support!!

Bogie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got time to finish this campaign and I must say I was really surprised at how much fun I had getting my backside shot off!! :o= Great work Bogie and crew. :clapping: More campaigns please. :santa:

Hello friend KRP56, two things:

1- congratulations to finish this campaign. :thumbsup:

2 - if I even am in time you could send to me one savegame with the Operation: Oceanic Suppression Morning Fog finished Map? Or with the first Havoc (helicopter) destroyed? Or savegames to be able to begin each mission of this campaign? :wall:

Many, thanks because I have desire to advance in this campaign.

It pardons my English is of dictionary I am Spanish. 0:)

Marin sos!:

Some of you could send savegame to me obtained after destroying the Havoc (Helicop) that me !@!@… :wall: of the campaign Bogie:- Operation: Oceanic Suppression Morning Fog Map?

With himself not to destroy it no matter how hard attempt and I have been 2 weeks to it proving it.

Please help, I want to finish this mission to me

tanks, tanks, tanks :thumbsup:

Marines ayudadme, estoy b loqueado en campaign Bogie:- Operation: Oceanic Suppression Morning Fog Map por un maldito helicoptero que me tiene j... :wall: , me pregunto si me podriais mandar una savegame obtenida cuando el j... Havoc esta ya hecho añicos.

Muchas gracias. :thumbsup:

pacualt@yahoo.es

[Admin Edit: Merged with the existing mod thread, Where you had already asked the same thing only yesterday!, please don't crosspost by starting a new thread, you only need to post once in the correct place]

Edited by Pave Low

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

I am in Operation: Oceanic Suppression Morning Fog Map, after destroying the first Havoc and not with himself that my ghost follow and raise the stairs to be able to happen to second half of the boat where it waits for the second Havoc to us and after the gas pump to be gone away. Some advice so that they follow to me? Since if they do not come I do not finish mission and if they die when beginning the following one they are not.

Thank you very much

Pd KRP56 thank you very much by savegames. You have but? Of another campaign? pacualt@yahoo.es

Edited by spanish1

Good Luck with that spanish1. My fellow ghosts would only go to the first platform then stand on the ramp with their feet moving like they were stuck in mud. :wall: I finally got them up and over by setting short waypoints up the ramp then I got behind them and shoved them up to the waypoint. Was a royal pain in the backside to get through that part. :(

Hello KRP56, I am in Relative Sanctuary Evening Map and not as to take the Black Box You can help me.?

Thank you very much

PS: finally it passes to my ghost to the other side of the boat for his extraction

Edited by spanish1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got time to finish this campaign and I must say I was really surprised at how much fun I had getting my backside shot off!! :o= Great work Bogie and crew. :clapping: More campaigns please. :santa:

Thanks for your savegames but better serious if you said to me that mission is done?

Now the one that I look for, she is one to be able to begin Sanchez City Day? :blush:

Please you have if it…?

Thank you very much and until soon.

PS: Yes please more more campaigns?

:thumbsup: