Windows 7 Launch Party - Microsoft Infomercial

ApexMods

In an attempt to drum up support and excitement for the release of Windows 7, Microsoft is having consumers throw Windows 7 launch parties at their homes. Apparently they assume that their customers don’t really know how to throw a party, so Microsoft released a video to guide people along the way.

This is so toe-curlingly corny, you have to actually see it to believe it. :blink:

I think we should do a GR4 Launch Party when it's released, then do a video guide for it, we could do a better job than them with an old VHS recorder. :lol:

The thing is, there'd be one minute of 'party' and the rest would be out-takes of fans swearing whilst trying to get it to work with Vista or 7 and then not being able to play online!

DS

I think we should do a GR4 Launch Party when it's released, then do a video guide for it, we could do a better job than them with an old VHS recorder. :lol:

The thing is, there'd be one minute of 'party' and the rest would be out-takes of fans swearing whilst trying to get it to work with Vista or 7 and then not being able to play online!

DS

I'm playing online with 7 now lol... same issues with Vista with the same games, but newer titles are fine and once you figure out the workarounds, it's golden.

That video was more painful then the kid on the notebook video for advertising windows 7

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10350510-56.html